Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I'm really trying not to piss in your cheerios here and believe me Derek Carr has his share of problems, but those 2 endzone misses by Allen yesterday...woof. He's got to get that under control. That's the kind of stuff that costs playoff games.

it’s game one and they dominated. Bills fans should be extremely encouraged. Cam and the veer is not a sixteen game answer. Bills win the AFC East by at least two games

Milano and Edmunds both out for Sunday.
Certainly not ideal. McDermott not ruling out IR wasn’t great to hear either.

Edmunds, if I had to guess, they’re being cautious with.

Milano, who knows, hammy’s linger so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him miss more time. Not for nothing, but I’m really hoping Dodson shows out... Milano is a really good player, but his availability isn’t the greatest for a guy who we have to decide on a new contract for.

We still have a strong DL and Butler looks go to go Sunday. Still have an elite secondary. It’s time for the Offense to prove they can pull their weight.

World really has turned upside down when the Bills game is our only hope for good football on the weekend...gonna be interesting to see how the defense handles ole Fitz without Milano or Edmunds. Fitz ultimately is who he is, so expect moments of brilliance with some ridiculous turnovers in our favor. Here’s to hoping Allen and the boys improve on last weeks solid performance, although the Fish will put up a stiffer fight than the Jets...bring it home Buffalo

World really has turned upside down when the Bills game is our only hope for good football on the weekend...gonna be interesting to see how the defense handles ole Fitz without Milano or Edmunds. Fitz ultimately is who he is, so expect moments of brilliance with some ridiculous turnovers in our favor. Here’s to hoping Allen and the boys improve on last weeks solid performance, although the Fish will put up a stiffer fight than the Jets...bring it home Buffalo
Well besides Dungeys senior year we just had to hate ourselves all weekend for last 2 decades.

Well besides Dungeys senior year we just had to hate ourselves all weekend for last 2 decades.
Haha good point, usually in the past we've had no hope on Sunday

So - anyone have a super secret streaming site for the game?

I always thought Robert Woods ws a good 2nd round pick. Unfortuantely, he got caught in that 20 year stretch in Buffalo where WR's careers go to die.

I don’t know if this works for you, but I saw it on their Twitter feed.

Looks like that only works if you are in the market showing the game. However, My stepson lives in Buffalo and just gave us his YouTube account info which looks like it's going to work. Up to 3 TVs can access simultaneously.

I know it's not Sean's style but might have gone for it on 4th down there to try to send a message. But only following on the computer so I might not have all the info.

I know it's not Sean's style but might have gone for it on 4th down there to try to send a message. But only following on the computer so I might not have all the info.
I'm usually a "go for it" guy, but I was fine with punting there. On the replay of the 3rd down play, Diggs had to readjust his route at the end to avoid Beasley and his defender, which disrupted the timing (that's also how Jones got hurt)

First, great TD drive.

Second, what happened to "completing the catch"? Williams lost the ball when he hit the ground.

First, great TD drive.

Second, what happened to "completing the catch"? Williams lost the ball when he hit the ground.

Agreed, you can tell we miss Edmund's and Milano on that last drive. D looked out of sorts