Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

We’re lucky they did away with challenge on PI...obvious the head referee had something against Bills/Josh. His linesman or whatever was a bit more honest

gets horsecollared right in front of him, NFL star says “hey’ and he throws a unsportsmanlike?

would NEVER happen to Brady or Farve or whoever

We’re lucky they did away with challenge on PI...obvious the head referee had something against Bills/Josh. His linesman or whatever was a bit more honest

gets horsecollared right in front of him, NFL star says “hey’ and he throws a unsportsmanlike?

There are no horse collar penalties within the pocket.

Even if they could have challenged, Pereira said it was the right call... illegal contact, at worst.

I agree that it was weak, but after the Kroft fake interception, we deserved that call.

This is why the NFL is complete garbage when it comes to officiating. They read the letter of a rule and don’t let common sense factor in. That was truly one of the worst calls I have ever seen.

And then they have the audacity to scream "THANK GOD FOR COMMON SENSE" (thru the mouth of Joe Tessiturd) when it suits them. It's gross.

The thought process of the guy on the field is so transparent. "Ok well hmm this looks like a catch, wait these defenders are pointing...oh what the hey, they're losing by 18".

Last edited:
This is why the NFL is complete garbage when it comes to officiating. They read the letter of a rule and don’t let common sense factor in. That was truly one of the worst calls I have ever seen.
Some of my friends said it was actually sort of close...??? Am I being biased here or?

Some of my friends said it was actually sort of close...??? Am I being biased here or?

I didn't think it was close at all. I haven't seen anyone on Twitter say that it was a 50/50 call - literally everyone on my timeline (even non-Bills fans) think that it was a garbage call.

Nah there's a reddit thread of neutral fans pretty much all saying it was a trash call; who are your friends Lol.
I think the correct contrarian point to make is that with the OPI & likely subsequent punt maybe it wasn't the huge call it appeared. The D couldn't stop a 97yd drive ffs.

Nah there's a reddit thread of neutral fans pretty much all saying it was a trash call; who are your friends Lol.
I think the correct contrarian point to make is that with the OPI & likely subsequent punt maybe it wasn't the huge call it appeared. The D couldn't stop a 97yd drive ffs.
Send me that thread please

Even if they could have challenged, Pereira said it was the right call... illegal contact, at worst.

I agree that it was weak, but after the Kroft fake interception, we deserved that call.

exactly. It was a 50/50 call and the bills got it. Is what it is

What a game.

Looked like World Beaters for the first half then a shocking collapse in the second. Hope the defense can figure its issues, they've carried the team for a few years now so I'm fine giving them a pass for now.

Another mostly good performance by Allen although the fumbles/decision making can still be maddening at times. But it's great that the Bills can finally win shootout games.

3-0 baby!

What a game.

Looked like World Beaters for the first half then a shocking collapse in the second. Hope the defense can figure its issues, they've carried the team for a few years now so I'm fine giving them a pass for now.

Another mostly good performance by Allen although the fumbles/decision making can still be maddening at times. But it's great that the Bills can finally win shootout games.

3-0 baby!

Correct, the real big wins seem to require a team to deliver on offense, down the field.

The very rules favor the Offense, as Buffalo has found out all too often, so a Defensive front is doomed to fail in the last 5 mins, and most NFL games seem to go to the last 5 mins.

So great to have an offense that can deliver.

Neutral fans only care about bad calls at the end of the game.

Game changing, momentum changing terrible calls like that 3rd quarter INT just don't matter. Game would have been on ice already if not for it.