Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Tonight the glaring hole is the cbs and it’s not even close.

True but thats due to injury at full strength its pass rush (DEs) and its that by a mile.

Extremely disappointing we can't run the ball against this team. We need Moss back or need to start playing a FB.
Yeah Jeremy the lack of a run game is what concerns me for the long run. Defense is going to have a tough night down so many key pieces - but we should be able to run on this team.

Absolutely zero pressure. Oliver, Hughes and Murphy are non existent. We need to play Epenesa and DE has to be a key next off-season along with LB obviously.

Need the defensive line to step up, Titans don't have Lewan and they're still blocking with ease.

Revamp this entire weak defense next year.

This defense is such trash. I hope White and his convenient little back injury are better next week.

Seriously our injuries on d are huge but all year it’s been really tough to watch some of these drives.

the pass rush is absolutely nothing.

Embarrassing stuff honestly.

hughes is useless.

I like Hughes but he's a shell of himself, I literally haven't heard his or Murphy's name in weeks if at all this year. Of course this play we finally get some pressure and suddenly Tannehill is Mike Vick.