Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Gotta throw to someone besides Diggs dude.
Allen regressed when receivers let him down multiple times. Same thing that happened in the Texans game. He needs to reign it in.

Embarrassing performance so far. I literally cannot watch Tannehill smile all second half so this defense better man up.

D had a stop... refs gave them the first down on Norman PI

Seriously our injuries on d are huge but all year it’s been really tough to watch some of these drives.

the pass rush is absolutely nothing.
I mean, if they didn’t look like this all year, that would be one thing. They’ve just been trash bolstered by stats from 25% of their games so far against the worst NFL team ever assembled in week one.

Revamp this entire weak defense next year.

This defense is such trash. I hope White and his convenient little back injury are better next week.

Pass rush has to get miles better. I am also having doubts about this Epenesa pick if he can't get on the field with Murphy and Hughes essentially useless so far this year. Also as a Bills fan it pains me to say this but Frazier is overrated, dudes D never blitzes and always struggles in a big spot.

Pass rush has to get miles better. I am also having doubts about this Epenesa pick if he can't get on the field with Murphy and Hughes essentially useless so far this year. Also as a Bills fan it pains me to say this but Frazier is overrated, dudes D never blitzes and always struggles in a big spot.

Frazier was a nice hire for a 1st time HC like McDermott but I think we can move on from him at this point. Like to see someone more innovative like Daboll has been on offense.

So far, the Titans are about as on-point as I’ve seen any team look.

Even the punting, pinning us back every time after our defense gets a stop, but still gives up multiple first downs.

Interested to see how our offense looks this half.

Without Brown, we look neutered... if he’s that important, we better draft a burner.

That was a true panic throw. We need to give Allen a design run. He just needs to be smart and get down.