Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 198 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

My connection from Chicago this morning looked exactly like this. 75% blue and red. Then went straight to Oklahoma Joe's for bbq and mostly bills fans too.
This an exchange between me & a buddy who was flying out to KC this morning.

C716149F-F798-4393-9B18-255AFB84A375.jpeg

We got, virtually, all day tomorrow to wait too.

Josh and the boys got our back. We did not have Knox in that first match up. He’ll help.

This team has their feet wet in the playoffs now. I think they’ll be settled in and focused tomorrow. I think we’re better than them.

Mahomes and Reid are going to be tough to beat but I’m really encouraged by the fact that our defense will be healthier than we were the first game on defense - and playing better. Compared to last time we faced the Chiefs - we’ll have Milano & Levi, a fully healthy Edmunds, and Harrison Phillips will be on the field. He was a healthy scratch last time against KC, but he’s been flashing on the field for the last month or so. Eating blocks and even making some plays.
Indy game aside, our defense has been playing at a top tier level since they got healthy in the middle of the season.

Definitely reason to believe that they can, at least, somewhat slow down KC.

On Offense, I have a feeling they explode on KC tomorrow. I don’t think they put so much on Allen’s plate all year, only to rein it in, and play scared tomorrow. I think he will be running and throwing the ball all over.

Indy game aside, our defense has been playing at a top tier level since they got healthy in the middle of the season.

Definitely reason to believe that they can, at least, somewhat slow down KC.

On Offense, I have a feeling they explode on KC tomorrow. I don’t think they put so much on Allen’s plate all year, only to rein it in, and play scared tomorrow. I think he will be running and throwing the ball all over.
Yep... JA all day

My same buddy sent a picture of his bro and wife sittin w some folks at a bar...

Cole Beasley’s parents
Please tell me they inquired about his leg.

Just sky high tho today despite the wait. Music playing... tinkering around the house has never felt so good...

Ain’t no high like a Bills Super Bowl run high!