Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 196 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

Can get a 4 pod for about $3300 right now. Was just looking with friends. That drops to $2500 and will probably go for it. Have a flight to Tampa booked but thats refundable and securing a SB ticket will be a tough endeavor
And they dropped and my flights booked! 1st sporting event in a year.

Enjoy it!
Hoping to REALLY enjoy it. The range of emotions that are possible to feel on Sunday night is so ridiculous. Basically traded my stimulus check for a ticket and used points for a flight. Easily justified.

Hoping to REALLY enjoy it. The range of emotions that are possible to feel on Sunday night is so ridiculous. Basically traded my stimulus check for a ticket and used points for a flight. Easily justified.

I'll be sipping on this for the game on Sunday, so I'm thinking that win or lose, I'll be feeling pretty good after the game (and not so good when I have to go to work Monday morning).

image0.jpeg

There was a Froth sour released yesterday that would have been perfect. Strawberry, Blue Raspberry, Marshmallow.

I'm not a big sour guy, but I do know that Froth is known for having some good ones.

Great fan base, no doubt. And no fan base deserves a SB title more than Bills' fans. But last year I attended Philly at Buffalo and I was shocked at how many Philly fans were at that game. Had to be at least 20K Eagles' fans and they were crazy loud. So in terms of fan intensity let's call it a tie. If we're talking about fan behavior then I yield the balance of my time. :)

I think there are a lot of good ones. Packers of course. I went to a Chiefs game several years back, night game against the Bills (and not a great Bills team at that time). To this day, I still say it's the loudest stadium I've ever been to. We went last minute so we purchased standing room only. We walked around the stadium, couldn't find one empty seat anywhere. So I had a soft spot for them last year. Not this year of course.

Steelers fans, much like Eagles fans, seem to make their presence felt at every away game. Must be a state of Pennsylvania thing.

I think we can all agree though that the once proud Washington fans who made RFK shake like an earthquake are now nowhere near the top of the list. The type of thing that must make the lifetime fan and owner feel pretty good about the job he's done.

I think there are a lot of good ones. Packers of course. I went to a Chiefs game several years back, night game against the Bills (and not a great Bills team at that time). To this day, I still say it's the loudest stadium I've ever been to. We went last minute so we purchased standing room only. We walked around the stadium, couldn't find one empty seat anywhere. So I had a soft spot for them last year. Not this year of course.

Steelers fans, much like Eagles fans, seem to make their presence felt at every away game. Must be a state of Pennsylvania thing.

I think we can all agree though that the once proud Washington fans who made RFK shake like an earthquake are now nowhere near the top of the list. The type of thing that must make the lifetime fan and owner feel pretty good about the job he's done.

The Eagles fans were everywhere in Buffalo for that game. I was in New Orleans a couple years ago on a weekend where the Eagles were playing Saints and it was insane how many Eagles fans were there. They definitely represent. That said, they won a super bowl a few years ago which bolsters a fans base considerably

Good to hear. While KC has Watkins/CEH back at practice, we’ve got Davis/Butler on back to back DNP’s.

Really hoping Davis can get right for Sunday, but a relatively healthy Diggs/Brown/Beasley would be huge.
If Davis can’t go, would Stills or Duke get the call?

possibly Antonio Williams to give us 3 RBs?

would like to see Yeldon get some touches in the pass game

If Davis can’t go, would Stills or Duke get the call?

possibly Antonio Williams to give us 3 RBs?

would like to see Yeldon get some touches in the pass game
I don’t see any chance of Antonio Williams playing. Yeldon wouldn’t have even seen the field against the Ravens if Singletary didn’t cramp up late in the game. I think it’s the Singletary show at RB this week.

If Davis can’t go, I could definitely see Stills being called up since we protected him on PS this week. I’m not sure if he’d play... no Davis could just mean more Knox, Singletary and McKenzie in the passing game. Sal C was saying that the Chiefs have had trouble in coverage with their linebackers.

I don’t see any chance of Antonio Williams playing. Yeldon wouldn’t have even seen the field against the Ravens if Singletary didn’t cramp up late in the game. I think it’s the Singletary show at RB this week.

If Davis can’t go, I could definitely see Stills being called up since we protected him on PS this week. I’m not sure if he’d play... no Davis could just mean more Knox, Singletary and McKenzie in the passing game. Sal C was saying that the Chiefs have had trouble in coverage with their linebackers.
This is true. Chiefs LB do not cover well and TE's have given us fits.

The Eagles fans were everywhere in Buffalo for that game. I was in New Orleans a couple years ago on a weekend where the Eagles were playing Saints and it was insane how many Eagles fans were there. They definitely represent. That said, they won a super bowl a few years ago which bolsters a fans base considerably

I've been an Eagles season ticketholder for 20 years. I've never been at the Linc where the opposing fans were anywhere near 10% of the crowd. Just doesn't happen and, to Chip's point, they're like Steeler fans. They travel like nobody else. I've been to games at Met Life where it seemed like there were more Eagle fans than NYG fans.

Bills fans travel (relocate) incredibly well down south.

We’ve taken over, at least 40% of the crowd, in Nashville, Atlanta and Miami.

I've been an Eagles season ticketholder for 20 years. I've never been at the Linc where the opposing fans were anywhere near 10% of the crowd. Just doesn't happen and, to Chip's point, they're like Steeler fans. They travel like nobody else. I've been to games at Met Life where it seemed like there were more Eagle fans than NYG fans.
When I lived in Tampa a few years ago the Eagles were in town and they basically took over. Rank extraordinarily high on the groups of folks who are loud and obnoxious.

When I lived in Tampa a few years ago the Eagles were in town and they basically took over. Rank extraordinarily high on the groups of folks who are loud and obnoxious.
You know who else travels well? Santa.

And they dropped and my flights booked! 1st sporting event in a year.

What area is your hotel at? I'm just curious since I live here and the sports complex is not exactly in downtown.

What area is your hotel at? I'm just curious since I live here and the sports complex is not exactly in downtown.
Staying downtown near Power & Light. Preferred to stay there to be closer to things for tomorrow and early on Sun before heading over.

Staying downtown near Power & Light. Preferred to stay there to be closer to things for tomorrow and early on Sun before heading over.

Good call. Definitely more fun and more things to do and places to eat in that area.