Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 101 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Phew. This Seattle game is quietly pretty massive if we lose next week but realistically, we gotta win it anyway to win the 'ship.

Nice thing is those Denver/Philly crushers mean nothing for the division right now - win both & we'd still have to win next week.

So, aren't they likely to flex the Bills/Dolphins game to the 8:15pm start?

If so, the Bills may well know, at that point, if it's win and in or Lose and go home based on the collective results of the earlier games, right?

Very interesting...Win, and 2 seed. Lose, and maybe out?

We'll know more at 8pm tonight

What happened to Bradley Chubb for the Dolphins? (not rooting for injury for anybody anywhere)
McDaniel had Chubb in the game with Ravens up 30, and he suffered a non-contact injury. He was carted off of the field, so presumably, it’s bad.

Kinda scary if we lose next week.

Amazing that we hold zero tiebreakers.

Assuming Baltimore mails it in against suddenly hot Pittsburgh, it’s win or done right?

The Steelers & Jags are not huge favorites, -3.5ish. There's a real chance one could lose imo.
@KC, @Balt is no way to start a playoff run anyhow.

if Balt does nothing they will be sitting for almost 3 weeks. So I suspect they play for a small amount of time at least,

if Balt does nothing they will be sitting for almost 3 weeks. So I suspect they play for a small amount of time at least,

Yeah Baltimore top line starters will play at least a quarter. All other starters no more than a half. I do think that Baltimore second stringers could still beat the Steelers, although I was impressed they beat Seattle with Mason Rudolph at the helm.

Realistically, Bills need to win next week. Can't rely on outcomes around the league - though the Bengals miracle from Andy Dalton a few years ago proves anything can happen.

If there is any doubt in the dolphins about injuries they will be sitting people. They dont get a bye and need to be healthy on 2 weeks no matter where they play.

Any Raven that's remotely banged up sits. Everyone else I'm guessing gets some burn but is done by halftime.

If there is any doubt in the dolphins about injuries they will be sitting people. They dont get a bye and need to be healthy on 2 weeks no matter where they play.
Why? You don’t think being a 2 seed and having potentially two home playoff games (3 if ravens lose ) is something they’d go all out for ?

Any Raven that's remotely banged up sits. Everyone else I'm guessing gets some burn but is done by halftime.
I bet the starters play most of the game. That’s their way. My guess they play through a few second half drives .

Phew. This Seattle game is quietly pretty massive if we lose next week but realistically, we gotta win it anyway to win the 'ship.

Nice thing is those Denver/Philly crushers mean nothing for the division right now - win both & we'd still have to win next week.
What? If we were 12 and 4 we wouldn’t have to win next week .

Looks like if Steelers win it’s a must win for Buffalo.

What happens in Colts vs Texans doesn’t matter unless they tie.

Looks like if Steelers win it’s a must win for Buffalo.

What happens in Colts vs Texans doesn’t matter unless they tie.

Steelers and Jax both have to win and Buffalo lose to miss the playoffs

I like having the Sunday night game. Buffalo needs to have the mindset to win regardless, but think it's better to know what has happened and only have your game to focus on.

Hopefully the Bills team that trounced the Cowboys shows up and not the one that slogged past LA and NE.
And you just never know. I wouldn‘t put anything past this team, don’t see Pitt or Jax losing one would think that the 2 seed is really their only shot at a good run in the playoffs. But again no idea what to expect. They could get blown out Sunday and come back as the 7 seed and beat Miami a week later.

Steelers most likely win but the titans will certainly be trying to beat the jags. The season has not been very enjoyable as a fan. Total slog outside Dallas/ Miami game.

part of me will be glad when it’s over. This team just can’t string a few good games together. They have played horrible past two weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom