Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I don’t think Beane has any clue how to build a quality OL.

He's done a good job in some areas but whiffed in others. OL had been a struggle, we need a trade

Wasn't able to watch the game, but the coverage definitely echoes your thoughts, at least about the tackle play. Dawkins hasn't lived up to his contract at all.

Consider yourself lucky. I like Dawkins, but his play last year was definitely sub-par. Hoping he can turn it around this season. Spencer Brown seems like a lost cause, unfortunately

Read that Miller is going on PUP, which makes me think that Kingsley all but made the 53.

I don't think there is anyway Von plays week 1 but he should be able to start practicing if they keep him off pup. I think with Basham gone they may keep both Kinglsey and Lawson on the 53
Dang,... Basham traded for a late round pick. Beane starting to rack up some misses in the 2nd/3rd rounds: Ford, Basham, Bernard, Spencer Brown (trending that way), Epensa (not much of an impact),Zack Moss, Singletary, Harrison Phillips (injuries did him in)

Here is the list of 2nd/3rd rounders still with the team: Knox, Epenesa, Bernard (last year), Cook (last year),Brown. Would surprise me if in two years only Knox and Cool are left.

Dang,... Basham traded for a late round pick. Beane starting to rack up some misses in the 2nd/3rd rounds: Ford, Basham, Bernard, Spencer Brown (trending that way), Epensa (not much of an impact),Zack Moss, Singletary, Harrison Phillips (injuries did him in)

Here is the list of 2nd/3rd rounders still with the team: Knox, Epenesa, Bernard (last year), Cook (last year),Brown. Would surprise me if in two years only Knox and Cool are left.
I thought Singletary was OK, I certainly would not have extended him or paid more $. He is a RB. I think Bernard will start at middle linebacker when he comes back so hopefully he may pan out. Phillips signed a FA deal with Minny, he was OK as well. Epenesa did have 6.5 sacks last year. I think Cook will prove to be a very good pick.

Ford and Moss were straight up bad picks. Spencer Brown trending that way too.

I think the worst pick could be Elam in the 1st round last year though. I don't even know if he's the 4th corner right now heading out of camp. Huge miss there. He did take Bedford in the 6th round though so that was good as he looks like the starter at CB

Beane has had some rough picks in the draft but the longer you stick around there will be a few.

Good a place as any for this ... Hamburg's own Jake Dolegala under center for the Saskatchewan Roughriders against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers as I write.

And Chad Kelly just became the CFL’s highest-paid player:

Bernard (???), Benford and O’Torrence are starting Week 1

Yup, Hyde looking iffy though with a back injury. Hope he can go with the extra day.

Bernard (???), Benford and O’Torrence are starting Week 1

I fully expect the dude they got from the Texans to be the starter sooner rather than later. Bernard is kind of the unknown commodity at this point.

Wonder what the field conditions will be like with 2 games in 2 days, heavy rains, etc

My Bills fan buddy in Edmonton and I have been waiting for this game for months. Been talking trash back and forth for weeks. Now, I fear this is going to be the ne plus ultra of disappointments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom