Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 129 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

From what I understand, the worst of the weather is today and tomorrow.
Think things should be clear for Saturday and Sunday. Game time looking like no snow, little wind and about 20 degrees.

Damn crazy how a team with a roof over their head has to postpone a game. I was told the Bills game would’ve been played on schedule if they had a roof.

Bernard - maybe
Taron - Limited (concussion - good sign)

Don't love Davis and Rapp still not practicing. Not a great sign either. Benford is a major concern to. Surprised Spector is still out to.

Benford was a nice find but man, he is always dinged up.
Concerned about Baylon Specter, this is where we are now. How are we favored in this game.

Benford was a nice find but man, he is always dinged up.
Concerned about Baylon Specter, this is where we are now. How are we favored in this game.

Ya he is hurt a lot, but its usually a week or 2 type of injury versus season ending that Tre has been dealing with. Some guys just get hurt a lot, no rhyme or reason.

I’m 50/50 on whether Josh intentionally pulled a fake slide move on that long TD run.

I’m 50/50 on whether Josh intentionally pulled a fake slide move on that long TD run.

It wasn't, and anyone that thinks that it was - I question whether or not they actually know very much about sports. He's a 6'5" 250 lb man moving very fast in the open field. He can't change directions on a dime and he's been known to stutter step to make defenders miss. The DB that had an angle and was coming at him didn't seem to think he was going to slide. He never let up, just missed the tackle.

Damn crazy how a team with a roof over their head has to postpone a game. I was told the Bills game would’ve been played on schedule if they had a roof.

yeah.. Once they issued the travel band that game wasnt gonna happen unless we didnt want fans.

Davis, Rapp, Benford and Spector ruled out for Sunday...but not Bernard

Figured Spector would be back, must have really messed his back up. Figured Rapp and Davis were long shots after they didn't practice at all during the week. Benford I held out some hope, that one stings.

Douglas needs to shadow Rice all game, period.

Ugh was really hoping at least Benford would be back. I know Gabe had a massive game against KC the last time we played them in the playoffs, but in the game earlier this season, he may as well have not played anyway.

Hope Bernard will give it a shot and see what he can do. Dodson being back is at least a nice lift.

Feel a breakout game coming for Shakir. His success rate is off the charts. Feed him.

Diggs apparently also has a foot injury, and will be limited today at practice, per McDermott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom