Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Man I guess I'm old I don't really understand it. But I guess Josh is trolling them? I approve.
Apparently, during the week, some of the Dolphins were complaining that they should not have been underdogs, so they wore these shirts while boarding the team plane.

These cornballs and their stupid shirts...

I'm not really one for LAMP posts, but I'm heading to London on Wednesday for the Bills/Jax game this weekend.

I think the trip will be much more enjoyable than had the Bills lost yesterday, and been at 2-2.

Thought about going out for that one, but have a bachelor party in Nashville, which means the 9:30 a.m. kick turned into 8:30. Fantastic.

I'm not really one for LAMP posts, but I'm heading to London on Wednesday for the Bills/Jax game this weekend.

I think the trip will be much more enjoyable than had the Bills lost yesterday, and been at 2-2.
Are the bills at a disadvantage because the Jags played out there last weekend to? I imagine Jags will stay London which means they get an extra week to acclimatize. Doesn’t seem fair.

Are the bills at a disadvantage because the Jags played out there last weekend to? I imagine Jags will stay London which means they get an extra week to acclimatize. Doesn’t seem fair.
It does seem that way. I assume that Jax is staying in London, and I heard that the Bills aren't leaving until Thursday, which seems a bit odd to me. Their regular day off is Tuesday...to me that seemed like a perfect day for the team to fly out and get acclimated.

Yeah I said the same when hearing that the Jags were staying in London all week. They should be very well acclimated to the time change, whereas the Bills could still be operating as though it's 9:30 a.m. at kick.

Went to the game on sunday. Had to keep looking over my shoulder to make sure this MF wasn’t sneaking up on me.

IMG_9167.jpeg

Rousseau is out for Sunday but sounds like Miller is going to play, he all but said as much in his PC a few minutes ago.

Thought about going out for that one, but have a bachelor party in Nashville, which means the 9:30 a.m. kick turned into 8:30. Fantastic.
Im in Mexico City so it’s 7:30 for me. Gonna watch in bed lol

Rousseau is out for Sunday but sounds like Miller is going to play, he all but said as much in his PC a few minutes ago.
What about Benford & Poyer? The injuries piling up on D while Jax gets healthier is not ideal. Hope the offense can keep the throttle down.

What about Benford & Poyer? The injuries piling up on D while Jax gets healthier is not ideal. Hope the offense can keep the throttle down.

Poyer is good to go.

Benford is questionable but all the rumblings have him playing

London is overrun with Bills fans - it’s really a sight to see.

I saw a kid in a Derrick Henry jersey on our way to the British Museum this morning, but I haven’t see anyone sporting Jags gear so far.

Ridiculous amount of injuries, both CBs out and now Jones, Milano and Jonathan hurt. This is absurd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom