Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I’m confused why not just take a shot at the end zone as the last play of the half?
I’m confused as to why they kept a timeout in their pocket when Kincaid was injured and could barely walk. They still have that TO btw. Can they exchange it for gift cards to Bob Evans ?

Collinsworth actually did a good job explaining that - one of the few times I think he's added something of value.
I loathe Collinsworth but have to agree, anyone with eyes understands that wasn’t intentional grounding. These refs are complete garbage

Collinsworth actually did a good job explaining that - one of the few times I think he's added something of value.
One would think that there has to be intent for there to be intentional grounding.

Was really under duress though which is also part of the groung rule?

That play happens every game 2-3 times.. and the ball is thrown before the rcrv makes his break.

on top of the obvious tripping call so bad the guy hurt himself doing it

Was really under duress though which is also part of the groung rule?

That play happens every game 2-3 times.. and the ball is thrown before the rcrv makes his break.
Not really under any pressure

I’m confused as to why they kept a timeout in their pocket when Kincaid was injured and could barely walk. They still have that TO btw. Can they exchange it for gift cards to Bob Evans ?
I don’t understand why you don’t post on the football forum?! Damn. Lol

Totally agree, concept is to keep the last timeout for a field goal attempt but that burned 15-18 seconds to gain three yards.

Now clock should have stopped because a tripping penalty should have been called, but that’s another matter…

once they let the clock start running they should have thrown the deep ball.. unless of course he has shrader arm

Officials were legitimately terrible but our offense is just not nearly good enough.

I’m not sure we even make the playoffs, we know we have to outscore people and it just doesn’t happen enough.

I mean, at some point there needs to be acknowledgment that the offense isn’t effective. Dorsey needs to get this going, rapidly, or we need to find someone who will. Defense I give a pass due to all the injuries but no such excuse on the other side of the ball.

Talent trumps coaching..

no different that SU. Except in SUs case they have more options to replace people.

I’m confused why not just take a shot at the end zone as the last play of the half?

There was 14 seconds left. If we roll out there with our offense, Cincy would just use their last timeout. Not gonna try a Hail Mary with 14 seconds left.

I mean, at some point there needs to be acknowledgment that the offense isn’t effective. Dorsey needs to get this going, rapidly, or we need to find someone who will. Defense I give a pass due to all the injuries but no such excuse on the other side of the ball.
As turnover prone as JA is, he’s the top rated QB. We don’t have any substantial injuries outside of Knox. See how many teams are trotting out 2nd and 3rd stringers these days?

I hate being armchair guy but no excuses man. You and the offense simply have to be better.

Really weird end of half. Bengals DB slides like he’s trying to break up a double play. Blatant penalty. Very weird, I’ve never seen anything like it. Also weird intentional grounding call. Clearly a missed route and Josh was under no pressure, which is required by rule: “facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense.” Bizarre all around.

Really weird end of half. Bengals DB slides like he’s trying to break up a double play. Blatant penalty. Very weird, I’ve never seen anything like it. Also weird intentional grounding call. Clearly a missed route and Josh was under no pressure, which is required by rule: “facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense.” Bizarre all around.

Stop with those rules!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom