Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

I mean is there anything more frustrating in life than this? I mean seriously What

Hyde and Poyer have to be the worst safety duo on just pray throws. Unbelievable

another back corner 1 in a million TD to go with the Russell Wilson blind corner heave . This only happens to us regularly

another back corner 1 in a million TD to go with the Russell Wilson blind corner heave . This only happens to us regularly

I love Poyer and Hyde but they've bene beat on that type of heave like a half dozen times. It's unfathomable how bad they are on those types of passes

Lol blatant block in the block literally in front of the refs zero call. Lmaoooo
I thought I saw that. I'm finally getting the game here in KC now that the Chiefs are over.

How are they losing this game? Lol. That Allen pick is what people will take from this game too.

How are they losing this game? Lol. That Allen pick is what people will take from this game too.
Alien hasnt been good with his passes . He had the one incredible throw to Diggs but other than that he’s air mailed a lot of throws . His legs have been our salvation

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom