Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 118 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Problem is NFL is seeing record TV numbers as people tune in to watch a game played in a shaken snowglobe.

I also think because the warning is form Sat-early Mon they're likely afraid if they move it and 1pm Sunday its just windy their never gonna hear the end up. I'll be shocked if they actually move it.
It’s sick, but you’re 100% right. The only way they move is if there’s a complete travel ban.

It’s sick, but you’re 100% right. The only way they move is if there’s a complete travel ban.

Sorry was typing fast and misspelled a bunch of words but you got the jist. Just seems unlikely as the NFL is thinking this will crush in the ratings and they don't want social media and NFL reporters killing them if they move the game and 1pm on Sunday is a light snow.

Sorry was typing fast and misspelled a bunch of words but you got the jist. Just seems unlikely as the NFL is thinking this will crush in the ratings and they don't want social media and NFL reporters killing them if they move the game and 1pm on Sunday is a light snow.

I do wonder when the window for postponement will close. Once you're within 24 hours, it should be much easier to product where the lake effect snow will be. Is it possible they wouldn't decide until tomorrow afternoon to postpone, if necessary?

I do wonder when the window for postponement will close. Once you're within 24 hours, it should be much easier to product where the lake effect snow will be. Is it possible they wouldn't decide until tomorrow afternoon to postpone, if necessary?

Certainly a possibility but its a double edged sword because the longer you wait the more media, NFL employees, officials and others are getting into the area and the hard it becomes to re-schedule at the last second with TV partners and everything that goes along with that. I would think tonight or early tomm AM would be the last real chance to make an adjustment.

The total has plummeted nearly 10 pts yet the spread RTS. You’d have to bet Pitt here from a value perspective. A 10 pt drop in total yet the spread unchanged at 10?
Finally moved a half point but back to 10. I'm buying out now, we're gonna smoke these turkeys. Hopefully 2day rest disadvantage doesn't hurt next week.

It's the right call. I think everyone wants to see a football game, not a debacle, nor do they want a litany of disastrous injuries. I was wondering at first if they'd go to Detroit again, but then I thought, "Well, one thing Buffalo has a lot of is snow removal equipment. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom