Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread | Page 142 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2023 Thread

Allen made a crap throw to wide open Shakir in the end zone

Coaching matters… injuries matter… having your best players show up matters.

Big decision on Diggs coming up. He doesn’t have it anymore. They need to rebuild the receiver core from scratch. D will be fine if they can stay healthy

Did anyone think Bass was going to make that? He's sucked the last half of the season.

I didn't at all. Turned to my wife and said he's gonna miss this, sure enough. In all honestly even if he didn't it wouldn't have mattered, zero chance they dont march right down the field for their own FG.

No I didn’t . But I also knew it didn’t matter either way.
I dont either the game was lost when the bills failed to score a TD on the last drive, no way was KC not gooing to win with a field goal

Yup, had Diggs across the middle, I can't fault him to much though, Shakir was open for a TD. We forget bills WR's dropped 3 long passes, total killer.
Three beautiful passes. Zero receptions.

Who thought putting Klein on Kelsey was going to work? It was clear Douglas didn't have it. Needed Williams and Elam from second quarter on.
Mcd needs to be on the hot seat next year. He can’t keep blowing it in the playoffs when his o plays almost perfect games

Three beautiful passes. Zero receptions.

Yup, Buffalo has to overhaul the WR unit. One in FA and on in round 1 or 2 of the draft. Diggs will be back, contract is impossible to trade so pairing him with Shakir and 2 new additions would be a great start.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom