Buffalo Bills training camp: Doug Marrone grows irritated | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills training camp: Doug Marrone grows irritated

wait till he punts (quick-kicks) on 3rd down week 1 v the patsies and gets flustered when the media doesnt buy his rationalization.

oh to be a fly on the wall at casa de millhouse that day.....

I will angrily spike my zubaz hat. They're selling them, you know. Waterloo outlets lids
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I will angrily spike my zubaz hat. They're selling them, you know. Waterloo outlets lids

Proud owner of original Zubas. Though they do not fit...GO BILLS!

I actually just bought some Zubaz pants dirt cheap on lids.com. They were on clearance recently. Might still be.

I'm not even lying. Planning on wearing them to the Maryland game.

Yeah, he was terrible in those eight games SU won last year including that win against that awful Louisville Cardinal squad.

And he was terrible in those wins against Missouri of the SEC and WVU of the Big XII.

I actually thought Marrone was not a good game coach until last year. Last year, from the very beginning (even when we were losing), he was finally beginning to show some guts in the playcalling. I feel he learned on the job and finally "got it" last year, which was part of the reason i was disappointed he left.

Well Mularkey actually was there two full season: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mularkey

But silly little facts shouldn't matter when someone has a point to make. Anyway. If Chan Gaily and Dick Jauron lasted as long as they did Doug Marrone with certainly get his 3 years. And say Doug has a decent record in Buffalo, you really think new ownership would fire him "regardless of what his record is?" You really are just throwing things out there huh?

Buffalo wont be "really bad" this year. maybe 7-9 but not "really" bad.

Also Mularkey wasn't fired he quit... big difference there. The rumors I read were that his kids were getting targeted in school.

Lots of coaches don't like the media. What Marrone didn't like about the college job was recruiting and babysitting.

Also Mularkey wasn't fired he quit... big difference there.

For the 2nd time now. I was referring to Mularky's time in Jacksonville LAST YEAR. Never his time in Buffalo