Buffalo (Marrone) vs Tampa Bay (Schiano) | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo (Marrone) vs Tampa Bay (Schiano)

Who would you root for Buffalo (Marrone) or Tampa bay (Schiano)

• Total voters
Buffalo. I don't like how he left, but we ended up light years from Grobber. While Shady is both annoying on his own - but you throw in his Rutgirls coaching experience. No contest.

thjis poll would be better without the 3rd option

I dislike Marrone, will always HATE Schiano. No feelings about Tampa Bay but HATE the Bills. Hence, don't care either way.

Is this a real poll?

Marrone brought us back to respectability, then raided his recruited coaches. Jesus.

Schiano is just a greasy POS who can, and always should, go pound salt.

Which coach dissed SU more?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

The Giants.
They were comparing Ray lewis to LT on ESPN recently . Lewis is a great linebacker but he didnt revolutionize the way the game is played......Not even close !

The Steamy Pile Bowl

Who caused more damage to SU? In my opinion...it's even money.

They were comparing Ray lewis to LT on ESPN recently . Lewis is a great linebacker but he didnt revolutionize the way the game is played......Not even close !

Two different positions. LT was an outside LB...pure wild dog pass rusher. Ray Lewis was an inside LB. He's the QB of the defense. Maybe he rushes, mabye he falls back in coverage.

Two different positions. LT was an outside LB...pure wild dog pass rusher. Ray Lewis was an inside LB. He's the QB of the defense. Maybe he rushes, mabye he falls back in coverage.
1 LT was an incredible pass rusher but he made plays all over the field ( ex 96 yd int for TD thanksgiving day vs Detroit)
2. Outside Line backers didnt rush the passer much until LT hence the greatest because he changed the game.
3. Before Simms and company improved the O before the mid 90s LT almost single handidly won games for the Gmen.
The greatest defensive player ever period !

Marrone's done a pretty good of that on his own.
disagree with you whole heartedly
Your disgust of Marrone is laughable, he took coaches that either didnt want to be here with the new system that is going to be put in place, or got a much much better gig in the NFL, tell me one coach that we had that wouldnt have split at the first chance of going to a better school or the nfl, bottom line... get over it!

Your disgust of Marrone is laughable, he took coaches that either didnt want to be here with the new system that is going to be put in place, or got a much much better gig in the NFL, tell me one coach that we had that wouldnt have split at the first chance of going to a better school or the nfl, bottom line... get over it!

Right...Because Shafer is a total unknown to the staf that is going to COMPLETELY change the system.

Well, I see your whole heartedness, and raise you whole bodiness!

Yup, that just happened.

It seems like you're newer around here. I'm not disgusted by Marrone, and am not at all concerned that he left. I just think the guy's full of it. Felt that way for a long time actually, but his recent actions are helping others to come around.

After Hackett left, for all we know Shafer said I want my own staff from here on out. maybe Marrone is actually a good guy who gave his guys jobs when they werent going to be retained... alot happens behind closed doors that Im sure we dont see or know about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom