Buffalo Sabres 2021-22 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Sabres 2021-22

Toga

Living Legend
5-1 over the Habs. Not bad for a team which was getting the worst projections I've ever seen for any team in any sport. As a new Buffalo resident I'm going to my first Sabres game on Saturday.

5-1 over the Habs. Not bad for a team which was getting the worst projections I've ever seen for any team in any sport. As a new Buffalo resident I'm going to my first Sabres game on Saturday.
82-0 haha I kid. The win was exciting and we have to remember Montreal had played the night before but boy that was something after everyone (including Sabres fans) leaving the team for dead. Hopefully the injury to Mitts is not serious. 19 more games on RJ's farewell tour.

I miss having my season tickets and going to the games in Buffalo. Probably only 8-9K fans last night but they seemed loud and into it on tv. Hopefully a few more decide to go on Saturday and the team continues to battle and compete. Sad to see Season tickets go from 16K with a waiting list to 6500 in 2 years.

Enjoy the game.

LETS GO BUFFALO

Beat the defending champs. Third game in 4 days.
4-1-1
That was completely unexpected. We have not beat TB in years and they definitely have more talent than Buffalo. Donny has the boys grinding without Mitts and Jokiaru (sp) hurt. Im really curious to see if they could possibly be over .500 at the 20-25 game mark.

LETS GO BUFFALO

Coming back down to reality after our hot start. Good to see Skinner net 2 last night though in a tough loss to SJ. Need to beat the Kraken on the road Thursday before heading back East.

I knew Buffalo would struggle with attendance this year but attendance has looked absolutely pathetic in Anaheim/LA/and SJ too. What's going on NHL?

Trade was as good as we could hope for in selling damaged good with a $10m cap hit. Pretty limited amount of teams that can take that money on without dumping a terrible contract back on us. Tuch should fill a 2nd line winger role, Krebs is a top 20 prospect that was WHL MVP. The 1st hopefully falls somewhere in the 12-15 range.

Now just need Florida to chill out. Reminds me of the year the Blues won the cup when we had their 1st and expected that to be a top 15-20 pick.

Glad the Eichel drama is over and bonus Tuch is back in Upstate NY.

Love the young foundation being built and very pleasantly surprised with Anderson's performance so far.

Hope Owen Power adds more grit to the blue line in the near future.

Glad the Eichel drama is over and bonus Tuch is back in Upstate NY.

Love the young foundation being built and very pleasantly surprised with Anderson's performance so far.

Hope Owen Power adds more grit to the blue line in the near future.

Don't get your hopes up, Power ain't a gritty defenseman

Don't get your hopes up, Power ain't a gritty defenseman
He is still growing into his body and frame. He may never be "gritty" but he is definitely highly skilled in both his own zone and offensive zone.

Trade was as good as we could hope for in selling damaged good with a $10m cap hit. Pretty limited amount of teams that can take that money on without dumping a terrible contract back on us. Tuch should fill a 2nd line winger role, Krebs is a top 20 prospect that was WHL MVP. The 1st hopefully falls somewhere in the 12-15 range.

Now just need Florida to chill out. Reminds me of the year the Blues won the cup when we had their 1st and expected that to be a top 15-20 pick.
This is where I'm at. Tuch's experience will help this team immediately when he is healthy. Krebs is a very good prospect and was awesome in the World juniors with Cozens. If they stick to the blueprint on developing prospects (unlike Mitts) and they start the guys out in Rochester then there is no reason we should not see a really solid team in a couple years. Sprinkle in a few free agents and bring Patrick Kane home when he is a FA after next season and we might have something special. LETS GO BUFFALO

He is still growing into his body and frame. He may never be "gritty" but he is definitely highly skilled in both his own zone and offensive zone.

For sure, I'm excited to watch him play. It just he's more of a Tyler Myers skillset rather than Chris Pronger that some fans think

Fair swap. Maybe a bit light on the sabres end but injury issues a concern.

Not gonna lie, that game last night was fun AF.

Methinks Eichel's true colors came out in his postgame comments.

Still loathe the Pegulas for wrecking this franchise but that was a fun night.

Not gonna lie, that game last night was fun AF.

Methinks Eichel's true colors came out in his postgame comments.

Still loathe the Pegulas for wrecking this franchise but that was a fun night.
Got booed all night and took a L against a real bad team. Personally I thought it was a pretty funny chirp. People are just soft and trying to make it into something.

Got booed all night and took a L against a real bad team. Personally I thought it was a pretty funny chirp. People are just soft and trying to make it into something.

I defended Eichel a lot but he crossed a line in his post game interview IMO. I think his ego got hurt cause he got boo'd a lot and realized more people hate him in Buffalo than he realizes. And I hate the Pegulas but Eichel isn't without blame for the Sabres troubless

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom