Bulking up: Several Syracuse basketball players have gained size and strength since the summer | Syracusefan.com

Bulking up: Several Syracuse basketball players have gained size and strength since the summer

Some serious gains in that article. Too bad Marek's body just won't add weight but did manage to gain another inch.

eh these articles seem to pop up every year and frankly I haven't noticed the development over the last few years. I think our football S&C is way beyond the hoops results. HOpe to notice the gains this year.

Somebody hit somebody! This is what we live for!

Sarcasm aside, it appears this team has a big heart, willingness to work and desire to win and be successful. Add in team play and no selfishness and I’m happy regardless of outcome.

eh these articles seem to pop up every year and frankly I haven't noticed the development over the last few years. I think our football S&C is way beyond the hoops results. HOpe to notice the gains this year.

Well yeah, their bodies are completely different and need to be formed for completely different purposes. Don't want a bunch of Cooneys out there getting too bulky.

It seems that players are more accountable in the weight room compared to several years ago. It appeared to be optional in the past or at least no one held them accountable.

I think JBA needs 2-3 seasons to really be good. But by that time I bet he's a solid 6-10 240lbs. He's going to be a good one.

I bulked up when I went to Italy. Food, wine, gelato, wine, food, wine, wine, wine, gelato.

Not sure which is the most impressive!
I think Goodine and JBA. Maybe they don’t contribute w/out that added weight. We know Buddy and Marek will regardless, but can’t hurt.

Ajak has me very intrigued. I look forward to seeing what he can do.
not sure how much we'll see . . . barring injury, i'd bet bourama is going to get 30 mpg

not sure how much we'll see . . . barring injury, i'd bet bourama is going to get 30 mpg

Dib seems healthy, but he’s still a fouling machine.

Other than Rak’s Sr year, we’ve pretty much never had a C average more than maybe 25 mins this Millennium.

I doubt Boo is the next exception.

I’ll take that bet all day. I’ll root like hell for that guy but I don’t know what anyone has seen to this point that says Sidibe will be anything but a serviceable body in there. No way this guy plays 30 a game. I could see one of the freshman passing him this year.

I’ll take that bet all day. I’ll root like hell for that guy but I don’t know what anyone has seen to this point that says Sidibe will be anything but a serviceable body in there. No way this guy plays 30 a game. I could see one of the freshman passing him this year.
The guy put up like 18-14 at Pitt on eroding knees. He can be a BIG factor if healthy.

Sid has skills. Its all about his health. I think he will play 15 to 20 a game if healthy. With Tendinitis im sure the staff will be careful to not push him too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom