bull | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

bull

Has anyone considered that responding to Igor only encourages him/her? Just putting it out there.

i'm always glad to see igor back.

and yes i'm being serious.

Igor, you're just on the wrong board, that's all. The football board is where all the negative posters have gone.

2 things. you're crap about calipari is nausiating. our coach has been sanctioned for muliple violations. was in charge when sat cheating was in vogue. was commander in chief when alleged molestations were commited. looked the other way with drug testing. has accademic issues and youre citing calipari. secondly many here have cited our great zone. we finished 341 out of 345 division one teams in rebounduing. considering we are a talented offensive rebounding team, that leaves defensive rebounding. that's the last line of defense
I refuse to believe this is the original Iggy from the mid 90's :confused:

I would like to see someone try to blame the zone for OSU getting 42 foul shots in 40 minutes. That would be post of the year.

2 things. you're crap about calipari is nausiating. our coach has been sanctioned for muliple violations. was in charge when sat cheating was in vogue. was commander in chief when alleged molestations were commited. looked the other way with drug testing. has accademic issues and youre citing calipari. secondly many here have cited our great zone. we finished 341 out of 345 division one teams in rebounduing. considering we are a talented offensive rebounding team, that leaves defensive rebounding. that's the last line of defense
Since the time of the old the AOL board I have gone through 4 computers. I would think that Iggy has also gone through several. You would think that he would finally stumble on one that has capital letters.

I heard that the world is ending this year. That or the Mayans were clumsily predicting the advent of the capital letter on keyboards in the state of Florida.

Yea!!! Igor is back...

Let's play a little game...name the poster and who the below posts were about...

**** needs to get stronger. that's all. he has all the game right now. in three or four years, he's twenty five and eight, every freaking night

in three or four nyears he'll be near the top of this class, if not numero uno. he has game, but his flawless shot and touch separate him from the rest. his great lateral and vertical quickness will translate into a stellar defender when he rids himself of boeheim fatigure...

Yea!!! Igor is back...

Let's play a little game...name the poster and who the below posts were about...

**** needs to get stronger. that's all. he has all the game right now. in three or four years, he's twenty five and eight, every freaking night

in three or four nyears he'll be near the top of this class, if not numero uno. he has game, but his flawless shot and touch separate him from the rest. his great lateral and vertical quickness will translate into a stellar defender when he rids himself of boeheim fatigure...

Billy Celuck? The greatest post player in the history of ESPN.

thisisyou..jpg

Yea!!! Igor is back...

Could be Matt Gorman, could be Ethan Cole, could be Eric Williams, could be Sam Spann. I know I'm missing one or two.

BTW, this thread belongs in the Syracusefan Hall of Fame. What a trip down memory lane.

When I first found my way onto the last board, the person everyone was ripping on and talking about in the 3rd person was Mantonio, who seemed to be a great guy. Are these 2 great guys also, even though they appear to be the antithesis of Mantonio? It sounds like they would be great sparring practice to prepare y'all for real life arguments with folks far more hostile, no?

Message board politics being what they are, most posters eventually get a sense of who-brings-what to any discussion. As usually occurs in real life, some folks you might agree with, disagree with, or agree to disagree.
But when you have what I'd call a "Johnny-One-Note", who seems determined to press their POV about an issue, AND thrust that POV into any/every discussion despite all counter-arguments or evidence to the contrary, then you just have a jihad(ist).
Its what you often see in political discussions where someone says "the sky is blue", & here comes Mr. Johnny-One-Note with: "Yeah, but Obama/Bush/Clinton/Reagan is against blue skies...etc. etc". Your only reaction is What???
Now, you can choose to engage that discussion, or simply recognize it as an exercise in futility- and react accordingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom