Bulletin board for Tommy | Syracusefan.com

Bulletin board for Tommy

Allow me to address this . First I just finished sending MY SON his birthday text I still have tears in my eyes . Im not going to send him this today my words were enough , positive words , thankful words . As far as this list there are a lot of deserving kids and some head scratchers . Always take it from who wrote it , did he play Qb ? Did he see everybody play ? Did he study them ? Or did he gather info from others just to write an article to have a job ? I’m sure it’s the latter !
Most of you know my stance on pre season
Stuff . Sure Tua is great and Trevor and add there 5* wrs they will be up there for sure . the rest have to prove it my son included.The cliche things people say and write most of the time makes me laugh and the closer it gets and it’s here to the season the closer WE get to showing the world CUSE football is for real . I know what’s going to happen and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it .
Tommy is 21 today I’m prouder of him as a person than a player if you watched lafamilia episode 3 you see the smile on his face ? That’s him around his brothers when I hear can Tommy lead this team I laugh the hardest he has there love and respect that’s how you lead ! Most leaders have respect but how many have love ? If any of you have a minute send tommy a happy birthday on his Twitter or IG I feel bad he can’t have the birthday he should have but he is doing what he loves to do .

Allow me to address this . First I just finished sending MY SON his birthday text I still have tears in my eyes . Im not going to send him this today my words were enough , positive words , thankful words . As far as this list there are a lot of deserving kids and some head scratchers . Always take it from who wrote it , did he play Qb ? Did he see everybody play ? Did he study them ? Or did he gather info from others just to write an article to have a job ? I’m sure it’s the latter !
Stuff . Sure Tua is great and Trevor and add there 5* wrs they will be up there for sure . the rest have to prove it my son included.The cliche things people say and write most of the time makes me laugh and the closer it gets and it’s here to the season the closer WE get to showing the world CUSE football is for real . I know what’s going to happen and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it .
Tommy is 21 today I’m prouder of him as a person than a player if you watched lafamilia episode 3 you see the smile on his face ? That’s him around his brothers when I hear can Tommy lead this team I laugh the hardest he has there love and respect that’s how you lead ! Most leaders have respect but how many have love ? If any of you have a minute send tommy a happy birthday on his Twitter or IG I feel bad he can’t have the birthday he should have but he is doing what he loves to do .
I don’t have any of that but wish him a happy bday for me. He will do great things as a person and football player. Go orange.

I don’t have any of that but wish him a happy bday for me. He will do great things as a person and football player. Go orange.
Me either care taker. Happy Birthday to your Son. He comes across as great young man who represents your families name and SU well. Good job Dad.

Another great episode and Happy Birthday to Tommy! Cant help but think as he's walking off the field he looks straight from an episode of the Sopranos with his head band! TD playing La Familia perfectly!

Watching these 'La Familia' videos makes me proud of not only the players we have but the great character of these young men. Happy Birthday Tommy!

Care taker, you and the Mrs. did a fantastic job raising young Tommy. I have never been more excited for a season to start than I am for this one. I especially can not wait to see #13 in action from the get go. Happy 21st Birthday Tommy, enjoy your big day. Go Orange!!!!!!!!!

Hope he has a great birthday! He's lucky to have parents that care as much as you two do. The headband was lol-worthy, loved it!

I dont use twitter at all really but ill send him a happy birthday if you want us to.

"Whoever starts at FSU" is disrespectful to any QB not on that list in the power 5.

It's the most glaring thing that makes that a garbage article.

No DeVito, no Mason Fine, no Kellen Mond just adds to the garbage.

Tommy didn’t even get listed in the other 15 considered. I think that’s BS and he’ll prove them wrong. But what irks me more, and maybe I’ve missed a rule change, is how are these QB transfers eligible immediately? What am I missing?

"Whoever starts at FSU" is disrespectful to any QB not on that list in the power 5.
true, but honestly if they get any form of production on the OL then they are probably taking the 2nd place in the atlantic mantle (hate to say it). they just have too much talent to be bad again.

Devito is WAY better than Blackman/Hornibrook.
im inclined to agree. just meant they are actually an interesting team this year because the switch may get flipped if they can actually get decent OL play

Your son & I share a birthday, though I’m a decade older. Kyler Murray & Jalen Hurts were also born on 8/7/98. I wonder if 2 players born on the same day have ever gone #1 overall, in any sport? :)

As for athletes, we also share it with Mike Trout, Sidney Crosby, & Demar DeRozan.

Non athletes are highlighted by Charlize Theron & Michael Shannon.

Random factoid: I was born at 11:33pm, 27 minutes away from being 8/8/88. My mother has more than made up for it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom