Bulletin board for Tommy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bulletin board for Tommy

im inclined to agree. just meant they are actually an interesting team this year because the switch may get flipped if they can actually get decent OL play
That seems really unlikely considering it's mostly the same guys from last season.

Your son & I share a birthday, though I’m a decade older. Kyler Murray & Jalen Hurts were also born on 8/7/98. I wonder if 2 players born on the same day have ever gone #1 overall, in any sport? :)

As for athletes, we also share it with Mike Trout, Sidney Crosby, & Demar DeRozan.

Non athletes are highlighted by Charlize Theron & Michael Shannon.

Random factoid: I was born at 11:33pm, 27 minutes away from being 8/8/88. My mother has more than made up for it lol
Happy birthday

That seems really unlikely considering it's mostly the same guys from last season.

Yeah, I'm not sure how FSU magics up a competent O-Line in just one year.
Which means their QB play will suffer, since it's really hard to complete passes while running for your life, on your arse. ;)

Random tidbit but in the first episode of La Familia, Cisco and Frizz without being prompted to, gave their tip of the cap to Tommy and said he will distribute the ball everywhere and that he is fearless.

That tells me a lot considering the loud swagger and bullish pride our DB’s clearly display on the field.

-Fromm too low

-10-16,25, and Kentucky QB who was terrible listed in the others considering is embarrassing. Tate Martell particularly stands out as a player who has done nothing and enters a new system.

-Kellen Mond, Mason Fine (others category), Tommy DeVito, Shane Buchele (starter as SMU in my mind was better pure QB than Ehlinger who is top 10 not even listed in others). These seem like the big misses.

What a bad list. Jalen Hurts struggled to throw the ball with 5 star WRs and OL now he has that and an offensive genius and I’d still be shocked if he figures it out.

Allow me to address this . First I just finished sending MY SON his birthday text I still have tears in my eyes . Im not going to send him this today my words were enough , positive words , thankful words . As far as this list there are a lot of deserving kids and some head scratchers . Always take it from who wrote it , did he play Qb ? Did he see everybody play ? Did he study them ? Or did he gather info from others just to write an article to have a job ? I’m sure it’s the latter !
Most of you know my stance on pre season
Stuff . Sure Tua is great and Trevor and add there 5* wrs they will be up there for sure . the rest have to prove it my son included.The cliche things people say and write most of the time makes me laugh and the closer it gets and it’s here to the season the closer WE get to showing the world CUSE football is for real . I know what’s going to happen and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it .
Tommy is 21 today I’m prouder of him as a person than a player if you watched lafamilia episode 3 you see the smile on his face ? That’s him around his brothers when I hear can Tommy lead this team I laugh the hardest he has there love and respect that’s how you lead ! Most leaders have respect but how many have love ? If any of you have a minute send tommy a happy birthday on his Twitter or IG I feel bad he can’t have the birthday he should have but he is doing what he loves to do .

Happy Birthday Tommy D!

Tommy DeVito will just prove it on the field with his performance. That's the only place it matters. I have faith in the young man to lead his TEAM to a successful season. Can't wait, the anticipation is killing me. Go Orange!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom