BUS TRIP CANCELLED --- SyracuseFan to Metlife (9/27) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

BUS TRIP CANCELLED --- SyracuseFan to Metlife (9/27)

Ok here is the list so far:

Please update me with a good email and cell phone number (CuseOnly, CountryCuse and netman99)

Everyone please update us with your solid numbers. We have 34-35 seats on the bus. We will be kid friendly. If the bus sells out...ticket costs should be approx $45 each. All4SU is expecting to ask for $55 a seat and any net profit will buy drinks, food for the trip/tailgate.

All4SU (2)
NorthaCuse (1) maybe 1 more if the bus has a halfway stop in Scranton
RCDick44 (3)
OburgOrange (2)
RRLbees (2-3) depends on School Schedule
orangesox44 (2-3)
WeedsportWarrior (2-5) Depends on move back to CNY
Cuseter (2-4)
netman99 (3)
countrycuse (2)
cuseonly ?? most likely not but might have some friends use the bus, would like to join in tailgate
tarzanhc (3) maybe more
Vinnie from Utica (3) If they can catch bus at Bus Depot
GoCuse08 (5)

Hard to get a solid count but it appears we have 20-25 commits so far.

Last edited:
maybe 1 more if the bus has a halfway stop in Scranton

Proposed Scranton pick-up point is a good pit-stop: McDonald's there--empty bladder and pick up some burgers and fries.

maybe 1 more if the bus has a halfway stop in Scranton

Proposed Scranton pick-up point is a good pit-stop: McDonald's there--empty bladder and pick up some burgers and fries.
image.jpg

I seem to be late to the game...any chance there is still room for 5 more people on the bus?

Update: The bus is full or very close to full. Please scrub your numbers.

Northacuse we have your special request on a list to ask the company
Vinnie from Utica...we are also inquiring if you can catch the bus at the company bus depot.
RRLbees understand you can't commit untilthe Fall Sports schedule is released.
WeedsportWarrior please give us a SITREP

Our contact won't be back in the office until Monday.

I just wanted to provide an update and let you know that we are a solid commit of 5 people for the bus.

I just wanted to provide an update and let you know that we are a solid commit of 5 people for the bus.

Six if they stop in Scranton. ;)

My sincere apologies to all but it have to back out of this excursion. Just too much uncertainty on my end both regarding getting to the game and the logistics of it all. I know Mark has done a lot of work on it and I regret he has had to field all of your questions. Perhaps someone else wants to take this over, but as of right now I just can't make that happen. Good luck.

I'm sending a private email to those signed up. Right now the bus is off unless one or several of you step up financially with a deposit and run the money end.

Cusester, countrycuse88, netman99 please contact me ASAP and tell me if you are still in. Send me your email so I can keep you informed.

Last edited:
Update : bus trip not dead yet. Stay tuned for updates. And keep fingers crossed.

That 35 passenger bus would have been perfect...I didn't realize that the deposit deadline was approaching.
I'm sending a private email to those signed up. Right now the bus is off unless one or several of you step up financially with a deposit and run the money end.

Cusester, countrycuse88, netman99 please contact me ASAP and tell me if you are still in. Send me your email so I can keep you informed.

Got your email...that is a shame as that bus looked very nice and was a great deal. If I had known that the deposit deadline was coming up I would have tried to help out.

Well there are 5 of us (including me) that will need transportation...not sure if there are any other options so I am sure we would be willing to pay $96.

What are the details...food/beer included? Pick up/drop off location? etc

Guys: sadly I recommend we cancel the bus. We lost our 35 Pax bus and we don't have enough interest to make a 47 pax bus viable.

Thats a bummer...how is everyone planning on getting to the game now? Not asking you TexanMark as I know you aren't going...just a general question for the masses.

There are some tour buses...maybe if you approach them as a group..you could get a discount.

There are some tour buses...maybe if you approach them as a group..you could get a discount.
You have to buy their tickets to the game to get on their bus.

Yes, already tried J&J and it was $175...had to buy their game tickets.

I left a message with Onondaga Coach...I have a feeling it will be the same issue with them. Their price is only $149, however, it doesn't seem to include all of the tailgating food/beer that J&J include.

My only option I can think of right now is to purchase the J&J package and try to sell the tickets that come with it. However, I am not sure what the secondary market would be for them and wouldn't want to get stuck with 5 extra tickets. Anyone know if I would be able to sell them easily and what I could sell them for? They are in the 300 level on the sidelines.

I left a message with Onondaga Coach...I have a feeling it will be the same issue with them. Their price is only $149, however, it doesn't seem to include all of the tailgating food/beer that J&J include.

My only option I can think of right now is to purchase the J&J package and try to sell the tickets that come with it. However, I am not sure what the secondary market would be for them and wouldn't want to get stuck with 5 extra tickets. Anyone know if I would be able to sell them easily and what I could sell them for? They are in the 300 level on the sidelines.

You can probably get $50-75 each...depends on how close to midfield they are. I haven't seen any Groupon offers to upset the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom