Buss | Syracusefan.com

Buss

upperdeck said:
but at least he has pretty good form.. thats half the battle

It's like a chick with a banging body with a fugly face.

His shots aren't even close, though. It would be one thing if he was just in a slump and his shots were down and out, but he's airballing half of his jumpshots.

The best part of all this was how every commentator in the first 8 games or so of the season was raving about how great of a shooter he is when he would check into the game for 45 seconds so Kaleb could get roasted by Boeheim. He's officially not a shooter.

Unless he turns it around, wouldn't be surprised if the staff has a serious talk with him about playing time next year. Two guards are coming in to go along with Joseph and Cooney.

I
Unless he turns it around, wouldn't be surprised if the staff has a serious talk with him about playing time next year. Two guards are coming in to go along with Joseph and Cooney.
dont see that every happening.. if he gets outplayed next year why would he come back and get time. coach trusts him at end of games which is enough to earn time even if he cant make a shot.. and every 7-8 games he makes several.. about time for his cycle to come back up.

dasher said:
he also went for a steal that opend up a basket for Ga tech

Probably the only shot they made the last 15 minutes.

I

dont see that every happening.. if he gets outplayed next year why would he come back and get time. coach trusts him at end of games which is enough to earn time even if he cant make a shot.. and every 7-8 games he makes several.. about time for his cycle to come back up.
I disagree. I think the talk happens. Double think it if we get hit with a loss of ships from the ncaa

upperdeck said:
I dont see that every happening.. if he gets outplayed next year why would he come back and get time. coach trusts him at end of games which is enough to earn time even if he cant make a shot.. and every 7-8 games he makes several.. about time for his cycle to come back up.

He trusts him at the end of games because he trusts Joseph less, not because of Buss's play. Joseph is the future PG of the program, that's a fact, whether it's by default or not, what's Buss's future roll?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom