Butch Jones | Syracusefan.com

Butch Jones

Dead man walking.

They are going to get rocked by Bama. That will make 4 straight conference losses and they play in the garbage side of the SEC to top it off.

Bama might put 60 on them next week, Umass almost beat Ten, Butch is gone.

Nah, they need to keep him and keep suffering. Couldn't be more satisfying to a bunch of hillbillies like UT.

Butch just rubs me the wrong way when I see him on the sideline.

So Vinnie Mac tell Butch his fate
giphy.gif

If you go to twitter mentions and search Dino Babers all you will see are Vol fans, and every wanna-be talking head in the country listing Dino Babers as the very first name for the Tennessee job if Jones goes.

I don't understand why any coach would go to Tennessee. They can pay a lot. That's about it.

Knoxville isn't blowing anyone away in terms of a place to live.

They are behind Florida and Georgia in their own divisions pecking order, nevermind having Bama own the conference.

The fanbase will turn on you in a second with their expectations.

As of late, it's a coaching graveyard.

I don't understand why any coach would go to Tennessee. They can pay a lot. That's about it.

They are behind Florida and Georgia in their own divisions pecking order, nevermind having Bama own the conference.

Jeezuz! Isn't that what they said about us for the past 10+ years?
Open that damn checkbook--watch the moths fly out.
Hope somebody up on the Hill has vision...

If you want to get paid go to Tennessee.
You can recruit there but they play Bama every year as their crossover game.
It’s a tough job.

I would hope the administration steps up and Dino isn’t interested in that.

Dead man walking.

They are going to get rocked by Bama. That will make 4 straight conference losses and they play in the garbage side of the SEC to top it off.
So the way it usually works means Tennessee will absolutely stay with Bama next week because everyone is playing the “theyre gonna get rocked” and have “literally no chance” card. You guys know better than this.

So the way it usually works means Tennessee will absolutely stay with Bama next week because everyone is playing the “theyre gonna get rocked” and have “literally no chance” card. You guys know better than this.

No Bama will pummel them ... just to send a message to Smart and UGA ... if they don't win by 40 I'll be shocked.

No Bama will pummel them ... just to send a message to Smart and UGA ... if they don't win by 40 I'll be shocked.
Yup. That’s what everyone and their grandma will say. That’s why it won’t happen
One of the easiest locks of the last 20 years will be taking tenn and the points next week whatever that number is

If you want to get paid go to Tennessee.
You can recruit there but they play Bama every year as their crossover game.
It’s a tough job

Sabin is 65. He won't be there forever. And who knows if they'll keep rollin or revert to Alabama circa 1995-2004.

Why would he possibly leave such a good situation here? I mean if your going to be at a school with limitations were in the best conference to get to the top 5 ... Clemson and fl state are really the only walls in are way .. and we just beat Clemson . Ik every years different but seriously. Dino builds this we're back with the big boys..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom