Butthurts likely did us a huge favor | Syracusefan.com

Butthurts likely did us a huge favor

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
USF is probably reeling after their weekend collapse over Jersey Shore. They were up 17-3 midway through the fourth freakin' quarter, and they found a way to lose to The Situaschiano and drop to 0-4.

I can't imagine they'll be very chipper traveling up to Central NY for this Friday night's game. Can we take advantage?

We better, in my opinion the team and the season is up against the wall. Hopefully the mojo comes back in the dome for a night game!

both teams still fighting for bowl and in desperate need of win ... players and coaches better have their heads out of their asses before the game and not wait until halftime

I, on the other hand, will be very chipper traveling up there. zing.

BJ Daniels will be doing a lot of the two things he's probably best at, running the ball on spread options and throwing deep. As of Saturday, they are officially the two things that our defense has had trouble stopping.

Would have never thought this game would be for last place in the Big East. Losing at home to a winless BE team would be very depressing. Could likely lead to no bowl game, which would be pretty devastating.

Let's hope none of that happens.

BJ Daniels will be doing a lot of the two things he's probably best at, running the ball on spread options and throwing deep. As of Saturday, they are officially the two things that our defense has had trouble stopping.

Yikes. You're right.

We're going to have to actually tackle this game. And probably score points in the first half.

My hope is USF are just walking zombies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom