Buzz on the court | Syracusefan.com

Buzz on the court

Well how can he do his patented "Curly laying on his side and run/spinning sideways while yelling 'woowoowoowoowoo!'" if he doesn't use a little bit of the court?
Excellent point.
Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk.

He's sort of like Tony Soprano's retah-did albino brother after a case of red bull. He also looks like a guy with massive gastrointestinal issues. My money says that guy peppers the locker room toilet like a CSI crime-scene at least 2 or 3 times every halftime.

He's sort of like Tony Soprano's retah-did albino brother after a case of red bull. He also looks like a guy with massive gastrointestinal issues.

This made me laugh way more than it probably should have.

I've been buzzed on the court before. Did not shoot well that day, let me tell you.

He needs to be T'd up. He's on the court more than his players...

I literally cannot stand that particular rule being flagrantly violated by certain coaches. Huge pet peeve of mine.

Get the F off of the court, coaches. And stay within the coaches box.

Just once, I'd like to see somebody pull a Glenn Davis and hip check some dbag coach who's out on the court of play. Just once.

I literally cannot stand that particular rule being flagrantly violated by certain coaches. Huge pet peeve of mine.

Get the F off of the court, coaches. And stay within the coaches box.

Just once, I'd like to see somebody pull a Glenn Davis and hip check some dbag coach who's out on the court of play. Just once.

+1

Give Burr credit for walking over and telling Buzzy the court licker to stay on the sideline. At least someone's trying to control this human bowling ball.

And his timeouts look like a protest. They bring everything but couches and tea out there for a 30 second TO. What is with these guys?

Recruiting NOTE: JB/Hop please please please bring in some serious BEAF so we can defend and score the low block. DC2 will help next year. But all these teams we're struggling against have platoons of beefy bigs. Pitt's frontline has Zana (6-10 PF) and Adams (7-1). Louise-ville has Dheng. Marquette's low-block rotation, Garnder, et all, is 4 guys.

And we have Keita and Rak. I love these guys ... but is it any wonder we're getting beat up on the glass? This is the same thing I posted in July.

Give Burr credit for walking over and telling Buzzy the court licker to stay on the sideline. At least someone's trying to control this human bowling ball.

And his timeouts look like a protest. They bring everything but couches and tea out there for a 30 second TO. What is with these guys?

Recruiting NOTE: JB/Hop please please please bring in some serious BEAF so we can defend and score the low block. DC2 will help next year. But all these teams we're struggling against have platoons of beefy bigs. Pitt's frontline has Zana (6-10 PF) and Adams (7-1). Louise-ville has Dheng. Marquette's low-block rotation, Garnder, et all, is 4 guys.

And we have Keita and Rak. I love these guys ... but is it any wonder we're getting beat up on the glass? This is the same thing I posted in July.

If Coleman develops as I expect him to this offseason, it is going to go a long way toward addressing that issue.

Notre Dame should get t'd for those uniforms...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom