Buzz Williams to Va. Tech per ESPN | Syracusefan.com

Buzz Williams to Va. Tech per ESPN

UGH, can't stand his in-game antics. He makes Jamie Dixon look stationary and in the coach's box.

Great move by VT, though. Can't really argue against them making that move to upgrade. BZ will be his clutch and grab juco's and underrated recruits to the ACC and have some success, I'd imagine. I hate that we'll see him, though it should only be once a year.

BE jobs are no longer good
Mid-major without a doubt. The league is probably at or even below the A-10. Sad that those two leagues have the NYC venues for the next few years.

YdzIOTz.gif

Wow.

Poor Marquette.

I never wanted to play this guy again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Wanted to get away from this guy.

Great hire by the Hokies, Buzz will be a factor as always and will turn that program around quickly. Conference success is directly tied to head coaches.

Great hire by the Hokies, Buzz will be a factor as always and will turn that program around quickly. Conference success is directly tied to head coaches.

He has a lot of work to do there

Nice. He's a strange little man but he'll make the ACC better by providing some depth.

Hop's name is going to be thrown around for every mid/upper level job that is out there.

More Big Eastification of the ACC , for the better. BC would have seemed a more natural spot , wonder who they're leaning toward.

Still can't believe he got out of Morgantown alive. D-Bagger.

It tells you that the Big East is a mid major, at least it is to Buzz Williams. And, Blacksburg is prettier than Milwaukee.

Great hire by VT. I don't like his antics or style, but grabbing him quickly gives them a leg up on BC and Wake.

Hop isn't going to Marquette. Howland would make a lot of sense for them to grab.

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel5 mins
Allow me to throw a Marquette name out there. How about Ben Howland? They have money and need a splash.

That is a great hire by V-Tech. Recruits solid 4-year system kids, and is a fantastic coach. Good for them, good for the league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom