Buzz Williams | Syracusefan.com

Buzz Williams

Stay classy. He's lucky the State Police quickly showed up en masse.

This guy is a . I mean a smug douchbag. Nice dance, you ass clown. And Crowder is an ass too.

I can't believe that Buzz talked about his first half "suspension" as proud as he did and said he didn't care about winning and losing...with a straight face.

Gotta admit, that was pretty freakin' funny. Probably the wrong arena to be messing around with the fans though.

LetS be honest...those students overreacted A BIT...the dance was Douchey no doubt...but as our own buzz shaw nice said... Get a life.

It's all about Buzz. Reminds me of Thompson, gotta be the center of attention. Assclown

You $%^^&** idiot. Yuo r the head coach, not a player, you do not dance after a win buzz on the opposing teams court. You lead by example, no wonder why your team plays dirty. That was pathetic. To top it off, you make a joke about it in the interview.

I understand when guys are balding that they shave their head. I will probably do the same when it comes to it.

But when a guy shaves his head when he has a full head of hair, that tells me he is trying to be something that he is not.

People are so funny. Williams starts prancing around mockingly dancing to WVU's "Country Road" enraging the home crowd - they call in the troopers, makes Raftery etc a target when he starts to interview Buzz. Then he begins to preach to the tv audience about how he's making his players men and cares what type of fathers they become etc... Total disconnect there Buzz. That entire scene could be made into a movie and called "mixed message irony" :) He didn't claim to care if they acted smart...

He enjoys messing with the opposing teams fans. Not that they didn't deserve it (I can imagine what they were saying) but a bunch went around twitter that he stopped after the UConn game to yell into the student section.

I just really can't stand these manic, unhinged coaches like Williams, Crean, Frank Martin, et al. and their sideline antics. It's really gotten out of hand.

After marquette won, buzz went to mid court, did a dance and stared at the fans. Then he walked over for an interview at the scorers table. WVU fans wanted to attack him. He also did this at UCONN last week.

This is how great rivalries start. Trouble is WVU is on it'e way to B-12 and Buzz knows he won't have to go to WV any more.

Half the time Buzz has a microphone in front of him, he talks about how humble he is. Half the time I see him on tv, I see him act like a pompous prck.

He can two-step all the way to New New Big USA East Conference and be forgotten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom