Buzzer Beater thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Buzzer Beater thread

Ro

Terrace Roberts was at the buzzer I believe. vs. Butgers, '06

It was close, but not a buzzer beater.

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 12.32.41 PM.png

Come on, buddy. tbonezone posted the video just above. There were 2.8 seconds left after Wallace's shot. Georgia got a shot off on the other end.

I guess. Close enough, though -- didn't realize that this was the criteria you were applying.

my post said clutch. not buzzer beater. i didn't see jimmy lee's so i'll reserve judgement there. but i bet it was great.

didnt hawkins have one in there someplace or was that not at the buzzer?

I recall a buzzer beater to beat us back in the 80's at the Capital Centre vs Georgetown.

Perry McDonald 1987 to win 83-81 in OT at the Cap Centre

Just popped into my head - Brian Warwick St.Joe's to win Carrier Classic - circa 1981. Can anyone confirm?

Although I still can't believe how lazy Wallace on the previous defensive possession to give up that 3. What was he thinking there?

Yeah -- that was brutal. That effort wouldn't be very good against marathon oil in an exhibition, let alone a tourney game in OT.

Louie Orr St John's? Might have been a tick or two on the clock...

Edit: just checked, it was at the buzzer...so it qualifies.

Last edited:
Louie Orr St John's? Might have a tick or two on the clock...

Edit: just checked, it was at the buzzer...so it qualifies.
Someone already mentioned that game. There was a long delay at the end of that game not to determine if he got the shot off but to see whether there was a charge or a block on the play.

Did Rutgers beat us on a buzzer beater from herme lamizna (I don't know how to spell that) on a 3 point bank?

Did Rutgers beat us on a buzzer beater from herme lamizna (I don't know how to spell that) on a 3 point bank?

There were 16 seconds left after HL banked in that three. Melo came down the other end and took a selfish contested three instead of passing to an open GMac. But fortunately he made up for it later in the year if I remember correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom