Bye week games to watch | Syracusefan.com

Bye week games to watch

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
I think most people are probably looking to watch Clemson - Florida State on our bye week and Nebraska-Wisconsin might be pretty good also.

But I'd like to point out my underrated game of the week - Boise State at Wyoming on CBS Sports Network at 7 Eastern Saturday night. I admit my mom went to Wyoming and I've followed the Cowboys over the years because of that, so this is to give them some publicity also.

But, if you haven't seen Wyoming RB Brian Hill, that guy is really fun to watch. He's gone over 1000 so far this year and went over 1600 last year. Took Craig Bohl a couple years after moving from North Dakota State but he really has Wyoming playing well this year and I think they might have a shot at home against Boise State.

I find myself rooting for Craig Bohl to succeed there. He built a dynasty at North Dakota State, and I always like it when a guy like that can go a division up and do it again. Especially if his name is Dino Babers.

I find myself rooting for Craig Bohl to succeed there. He built a dynasty at North Dakota State, and I always like it when a guy like that can go a division up and do it again. Especially if his name is Dino Babers.
I know Craig. Had dinner with him a few times in Fargo. Absolute gem. Solid as a rock guy. He is a great fit for Wyoming. They are fortunate to have him.

I'm watching my Navy at USF on Friday for sure, after that no idea.

Game 4 - I am orchestrating a delicate Tribe/Kluber @ Cubs toggle with Clemson-FSU (night game, right?).
I am working on secret algorithms right now to maximize game action.

Virginia Tech vs. Pitt should be a good game on Friday night. Tech took out a lot of frustration on Miami last Thursday. It will be interesting to see how they match up with the Panthers.

Virginia Tech vs. Pitt should be a good game on Friday night. Tech took out a lot of frustration on Miami last Thursday. It will be interesting to see how they match up with the Panthers.

That game is tonight.

- I'm interested to see this Pitt pass defense in action.
- Clemson v FSU is going to be very fun. I think Clemson wins by a bunch.
- Wash vs Utah with Louisville playoff implications
- Underrated game: Baylor vs Texas (first time the Briles system plays against itself)
- And finally in a game I won't watch, but am interested in the box score: BC vs NC State

I know Craig. Had dinner with him a few times in Fargo. Absolute gem. Solid as a rock guy. He is a great fit for Wyoming. They are fortunate to have him.

That's great to hear. He seems like a good guy in the interviews I've seen and watching him on the sidelines. I was thrilled when Wyoming hired him. NDSU and Wyoming would seem to be somewhat similar recruiting territories so I was hoping some of his success would carry over to Wyoming.

Game 4 - I am orchestrating a delicate Tribe/Kluber @ Cubs toggle with Clemson-FSU (night game, right?).
I am working on secret algorithms right now to maximize game action.
buy a second TV

That game is tonight.

- I'm interested to see this Pitt pass defense in action.
- Clemson v FSU is going to be very fun. I think Clemson wins by a bunch.
- Wash vs Utah with Louisville playoff implications
- Underrated game: Baylor vs Texas (first time the Briles system plays against itself)
- And finally in a game I won't watch, but am interested in the box score: BC vs NC State

Thanks! I thought it was Friday...awesome

I am not sure I'd thrive in that scenario. Sensory overload.
Tonight I'll have the MLS on the big TV, sound up. NFL on the little TV, sound off. If there was another game worth watching, it would be on my laptop, sound off.

Tonight I'll have the MLS on the big TV, sound up. NFL on the little TV, sound off. If there was another game worth watching, it would be on my laptop, sound off.

Who plays tonight? Remaining Eastern conference game?

No interest in Pitt - VT?

Stay up late for Cal - USC. That should be good.

Who plays tonight? Remaining Eastern conference game?
Montreal v DC, Seattle v SKC. Should be two solid matches.

Probably end up with another Atlantic Cup matchup in the East Semifinals.

I think most people are probably looking to watch Clemson - Florida State on our bye week and Nebraska-Wisconsin might be pretty good also.

But I'd like to point out my underrated game of the week - Boise State at Wyoming on CBS Sports Network at 7 Eastern Saturday night. I admit my mom went to Wyoming and I've followed the Cowboys over the years because of that, so this is to give them some publicity also.

But, if you haven't seen Wyoming RB Brian Hill, that guy is really fun to watch. He's gone over 1000 so far this year and went over 1600 last year. Took Craig Bohl a couple years after moving from North Dakota State but he really has Wyoming playing well this year and I think they might have a shot at home against Boise State.

I am looking forward to the Washington/Utah game, haven't watched a lot of pac 12 football, I want to see if these guys are for real. I think Clemson probably survives in Talahassee. I think Nebraska is overrated, and is the benefit of a soft schedule, Wisc wins that game by two scores.

I am not sure I'd thrive in that scenario. Sensory overload.
I guess that I won't invite you over then. We typically have 3 TVs going on the deck during football season.

Moontan said:
I guess that I won't invite you over then. We typically have 3 TVs going on the deck during football season.

Same here.

It's been a while since I've been bummed about not seeing my team play on bye week. It's a nice problem to have, and hopefully, I'll hate bye week much much more, in the coming years.

For real. Usually its the one week of the football season where I'm not wanting to poke my eye out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom