Bye week games to watch | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bye week games to watch

Totally hoping Clemson drops 60 on FSU. They'll be reading their press clippings right up to kick-off against us.

I don't think Clemson can drop 60 on anyone right now, hopefully not us being the first, they aren't the team they were last year.

Virginia Tech vs. Pitt should be a good game on Friday night. Tech took out a lot of frustration on Miami last Thursday. It will be interesting to see how they match up with the Panthers.

The Thursday matchup could be even better!;)

Totally hoping Clemson drops 60 on FSU. They'll be reading their press clippings right up to kick-off against us.

They are already nervous:

"Is Syracuse turning into just a gimmick offense? I guess the better question is just how good is Eric Dungey? Dungey ranks second in the nation in passing yards (trailing only Patrick Mahomes II of Texas Tech) but all leaders in that category play in “gimmick” offenses. (Texas Tech, La Tech, Cal & Washington State) After a signature victory against Virginia Tech, Syracuse took part in the worst game in a short handed ACC lineup this week. Lets just say the highlight of the game was a brawl that took place after a late hit from Dungey after an interception. I’m not sure that Syracuse wins any of the remaining games on their schedule, but they keep the 10th slot for now."

I think most people are probably looking to watch Clemson - Florida State on our bye week and Nebraska-Wisconsin might be pretty good also.

But I'd like to point out my underrated game of the week - Boise State at Wyoming on CBS Sports Network at 7 Eastern Saturday night. I admit my mom went to Wyoming and I've followed the Cowboys over the years because of that, so this is to give them some publicity also.

But, if you haven't seen Wyoming RB Brian Hill, that guy is really fun to watch. He's gone over 1000 so far this year and went over 1600 last year. Took Craig Bohl a couple years after moving from North Dakota State but he really has Wyoming playing well this year and I think they might have a shot at home against Boise State.

Shamelessly bumping my own post - Wyoming takes down Boise State! Craig Bohl has the Cowboys playing great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom