Class of 2018 - C Assane Diouf (Senegal / FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C Assane Diouf (Senegal / FL)

SacKingCuse

Walk On
What do you guys think of Assane Diouf instead of Majak. He has offers from Rutgers, UMass and a couple of other schools. Class of 2018 - Rated 175, 7’1 and 245. He looks better to me.

I like him better than Majak. Nice video on this guy, and it seems like a family environment is quite important to him:

Wow, night and day compared to Majak. The kid has a nice drop step on offense and isn't too bad on D. Nice fit for zone.
Also title has 2018 recruit, however first video posted says 2019, so which is he?

Yes please! How are these 2 kids not getting more offers?

Looks pretty good. I would take either with thi guy slightly ahead on the wish list.

From the Georgia Tech Swarm board (free):

Standing 7’1” out of DME Academy in Daytona Beach, Florida is big man Assane Diouf. The 280-pound center, newly classified to the 2018 class, is an intriguing prospect originally from Senegal like Tech’s own Abdoulaye Gueye.

According to Andrew Slater of 247 Sports, Diouf has offers from Georgia Tech, Rutgers, UMass and Coastal Carolina, among others. He is also receiving interest from VCU, TCU, Baylor, and New Mexico. He has a top 5 but is not quite ready to release it yet.

Diouf has been to Atlanta twice and says he plans on visiting schools again in April and, “within a short time, I should know” on when a commitment is coming.

2018 Prospect Assane Diouf Talks Recruiting | Georgia Tech Swarm | Latest Football, Basketball, Recruiting, Yellow Jackets, GT Athletics Forum & News

From the Georgia Tech Swarm board (free):

Standing 7’1” out of DME Academy in Daytona Beach, Florida is big man Assane Diouf. The 280-pound center, newly classified to the 2018 class, is an intriguing prospect originally from Senegal like Tech’s own Abdoulaye Gueye.

According to Andrew Slater of Sports, Diouf has offers from Georgia Tech, Rutgers, UMass and Coastal Carolina, among others. He is also receiving interest from VCU, TCU, Baylor, and New Mexico. He has a top 5 but is not quite ready to release it yet.

Diouf has been to Atlanta twice and says he plans on visiting schools again in April and, “within a short time, I should know” on when a commitment is coming.

2018 Prospect Assane Diouf Talks Recruiting | Georgia Tech Swarm | Latest Football, Basketball, Recruiting, Yellow Jackets, GT Athletics Forum & News
That darn hip hop scene again!!!! Grrrr!! How can anyone compete with that, and NBA studios????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom