Class of 2016 - C Cheickna Dembele (PA) to UNLV | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Cheickna Dembele (PA) to UNLV

It hasn't been a big issue for me. I am outside of central Houston so our drainage is a little better. It overflowed my pool and we had a few roads closed here and there, but nothing too serious. We get a rainfall event of 10+ inches fairly frequently (maybe a little less often than once a year) so it isn't that terrible in most areas.

Funny story though, I was walking to a meeting in another building yesterday and the guy I was with tried to jump a puddle that was probably about 5-6 inches deep. Well, he didn't make it and his foot landed in muddy run-off at the bottom of said puddle, causing him to flail into the splits in the middle of the puddle. He wasn't injured so I can laugh about it. Because he is a Pitt fan! Hahahaha!!
It hasn't been a big issue:

search-1.jpg

If we lose this kid to Missouri, I'll probably just give up living. They are at the level we were at in football when GRob was here, if not worse. They've had a bunch of transfers so playing time is open. But I cannot put into words how crazy I would find that decision.

Looking more like we won't fill all of our scholies for next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom