Class of 2021 - C David Wohlabaugh (OH) Transferring from Kentucky to Syracuse (5/15/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C David Wohlabaugh (OH) Transferring from Kentucky to Syracuse (5/15/23)

Great news, IMO.

This kid might be able to help change the trajectory of next year's team. It's that important to land him [again, IMO].
And we just put a guy in the league in the 2nd round, so now is the time to come here and an offensive lineman.

Excited by this. If we stay healthy, he probably won’t start this season but he should starting in 2024. Like his experience at all 3 OL positions and his dad being a very good NFL player.

He should help us a lot during his time here.

Excited by this. If we stay healthy, he probably won’t start this season but he should starting in 2024. Like his experience at all 3 OL positions and his dad being a very good NFL player.

He should help us a lot during his time here.
Very cool to finally have another legacy, and I think you're right, I don't know that he's a starter this season, and I also suspect we'll need to build him back up some, but adding a guy with some experience is a big deal when OL are a hot portal item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom