Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Screenshot_20200202-155329_Twitter.jpg

Checked in after Duke and the visit went how you'd expect. Had a great time, loved the atmosphere. I'm told there's been no update on rankings/timelines and Donovan hasn't really spoken with his family about it much -- though Syracuse is expected to be near the top of the list.

Checked in after Duke and the visit went how you'd expect. Had a great time, loved the atmosphere. I'm told there's been no update on rankings/timelines and Donovan hasn't really spoken with his family about it much -- though Syracuse is expected to be near the top of the list.
Who is our lead on him?

I assume he’ll probably go to a Brewster or New Hampton type of school next year to up the level of competition. It would be nice to get a commit before then...

Autry. Since 247 isn't updated, his offer list is now up to Syracuse, Providence, UConn, UMass and Georgetown. Notre Dame and Rutgers have also visited recently, but no offers yet.
I believe Cuse, UConn and GTown are also after Etiene? Gotta think they both won’t go to the same place.

Any word on Clingan possibly going NEPSAC? The league he’s in is so weak

I believe Cuse, UConn and GTown are also after Etiene? Gotta think they both won’t go to the same place.

Any word on Clingan possibly going NEPSAC? The league he’s in is so weak

I haven't heard anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom