Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Yes Benny Williams doesn’t qualify as doing something right. Get ahold of yourself.
In this instance, in regards to the roster, Benny Williams is like a Buddy 3pt shooting night 1 of 13.

From what I’ve seen, the major recruiting sites have him outside the top 100. I haven’t seen one inside the top 100. And the composite has him 125. I don’t post without some research.
I appreciate your insight, I was just referring to the one article.

That's a big friggin dude
At the very least he will be a space eater in college. So long as he can get up and down the floor. This may be orange colored glasses, but a zone is perfect for a player like him, particularly in college. Because, more often than not he would be playing college centers that are much smaller and harder to chase around. In the NBA, he would be facing guys more like him.

At the very least he will be a space eater in college. So long as he can get up and down the floor. This may be orange colored glasses, but a zone is perfect for a player like him, particularly in college. Because, more often than not he would be playing college centers that are much smaller and harder to chase around. In the NBA, he would be facing guys more like him.
He would be a prototype 5 for the 2-3. I'm sure the staff sees it the same way. The "problem" is whether Clingan sees it that way relative to what style of play gives him the beat shot at developing and showcasing for the NBA

There’s no way I want to be sitting in the first 5 rows if he comes flying off the court

Yeah I mean Sidibe is 235 for reference. 280 100 pct.
Sidibe has a lot more muscle on him than clingan, muscle makes you look leaner at ur weight. Clingan looks like he hasn’t touched a weight so he could be 240-250

Sidibe has a lot more muscle on him than clingan, muscle makes you look leaner at ur weight. Clingan looks like he hasn’t touched a weight so he could be 240-250
I saw Donovan 2 weeks ago. He IS 280 and he most definitely has been hitting the weights. He is a monster. He does have a little chub around the gut. Very little though.

I don't know, I like them both. I also don't know what the heck happened.

dean is the man. Vince is a crybaby. Vince had matt moyer’s phone number and got scoops from him. Used it to brand himself as an insider. He left when moyer bounced because he was moyer’s number one fanboy and couldnt accept the fact that moyer wasnt a syracuse caliber player.

classic vince take was he was furious when we let that kid who committed to duke and then transferred to butler try on our jersey during his official visit. The guy really was full of bad takes.

dean is the man. Vince is a crybaby. Vince had matt moyer’s phone number and got scoops from him. He left when moyer bounced because he was moyer’s number one fanboy and couldnt accept the fact that moyer wasnt a syracuse caliber player.

classic vince take was he was furious when we let that kid who committed to duke and then transferred to butler try on our jersey during his official visit. The guy really was full of bad takes.
I reserve the right to disagree with him, but I still liked him.

No. I was 240 several months ago, and again I would've looked tiny next to Clingan.

is he wrong?
Not saying he is right or wrong. But why take it there when he hasn't contributed here in years.

I don't follow either of them, but it came across my feed. Just found it interesting that all these years have gone by and...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom