Class of 2022 - C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Donovan Clingan (CT) Offered

Take this for whats it’s worth, just my opinion, this feels like JG3 scenario. Playing against far lesser talent, gets the ball a lot and I wonder what happens on AAU circuit. I’m very very skeptical of this kid but doesn’t mean I don’t think he can end up being a great player
Most D-1 players play against far less talented players

He’s probably not coming here so I’ll just be happy if he doesn’t go to UConn. That would be funny

So, he got his 5th star because of a good interview?
1613914472361.gif

Why does this feel like "good job, good effort"?

Because it is like that.

Short of JB showing up at Donovan's house like below, I don't think we're ever gonna move the needle enough w/ this one to be anything more than a bridesmaid.
Yet again.

9c2708db-d910-45d7-8968-5f09de8a0362-MSDSAAN_EC012.jpg

Because it is like that.

Short of JB showing up at Donovan's house like below, I don't think we're ever gonna move the needle enough w/ this one to be anything more than a bridesmaid.
Yet again.

9c2708db-d910-45d7-8968-5f09de8a0362-MSDSAAN_EC012.jpg
So what are our coaches doing wrong? Besides not turning into creepy stalkers?

Sounds like he loves Michigan
Hunter Dickinson is most likely gone to the NBA and he's been taking nearly 15 shots per 40 minutes.

"He did not hide his displeasure about [Jesse] Edwards in postgame.
I don’t care if he ever scores but he has to do something on the defensive end,” Jim Boeheim said."

Michigan will be tough here and I know he has a lot of love for Uconn (yuck) we did offer early and have been consistent with him but I think ultimately he goes elsewhere.

Michigan will be tough here and I know he has a lot of love for Uconn (yuck) we did offer early and have been consistent with him but I think ultimately he goes elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm just accepting the fact that we're gonna end up an also-ran here.

Won't mind it nearly as much if he ends up at Michigan.
Storz on the other hand... GRRRRR.

Hoping we can land Mulvey as our Plan 1B.

Yeah, I'm just accepting the fact that we're gonna end up an also-ran here.

Won't mind it nearly as much if he ends up at Michigan.
Storz on the other hand... GRRRRR.

Hoping we can land Mulvey as our Plan 1B.

If both end up in the MidWest the writing continues to be on the wall for many NE teams.

it’s sad how people comment and say this team is tough, Ole Miss is tough here, Michigan is tough, Louisville is tough. We are Syracuse regardless of these schools

it’s sad how people comment and say this team is tough, Ole Miss is tough here, Michigan is tough, Louisville is tough. We are Syracuse regardless of these schools
Lol...I guess I should just say that we are going to get this kid and the other schools have no chance here. Done deal! I try to be realistic with recruiting and follow it pretty close. Saying Michigan will be tough to beat here and that Uconn is the hometown school where he has lots of connections to the program/current players on team is not taking a dump on cuse...its just being real about the situation. We did offer first like I mentioned and are always in contact with him so that's good but I guess we'll see if its enough.

OK, these are all excellent topics - for the main board. Please take them ALL there and leave this thread for Donovan Clingan. Thanks.

ANY further such posts will be surgically excised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom