Class of 2021 - C Enoch Boakye (Canada) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Enoch Boakye (Canada)

Would definitely be an upgrade defensively over lampkin but our offense would be a huge problem. We would have no one who could beat there man with any regularity in a half court set

Go get him Red
Would definitely be an upgrade defensively over lampkin but our offense would be a huge problem. We would have no one who could beat there man with any regularity in a half court set
Donnie Freeman?

Go get him Red

Donnie Freeman?

Maybe. It's a tall order for a freshman. I like Donnie, I just don't know if he can create the offense were going to need once we start ACC play. He has continued to improve his game over the course of this past season so if could replicate that during the course of this year then he could certainly help fill at least some of that void. And if he doesn't, itll be an interesting year

Maybe. It's a tall order for a freshman. I like Donnie, I just don't know if he can create the offense were going to need once we start ACC play. He has continued to improve his game over the course of this past season so if could replicate that during the course of this year then he could certainly help fill at least some of that void. And if he doesn't, itll be an interesting year
The thing about Freeman that could make him great is that he can score all the ways.

He has a full post game and can dominate a guy (in high school) that isn't a great post defender. He might be able to demand double teams, even in the ACC.

He can take you off the dribble, either to establish a post situation, or get all the way to the basket. This is probably the weakest part of his game so far but is developing. Some of his highlights he looks like a guard with the ball. Others, he looks a bit more awkward.

And, as we’ve noted many times, he can shoot out to three-point range.

What might make Freeman a consistent scorer at the next level is that there aren’t too many guys that can defend all of these at the collegiate level. He might very well find a weakness that he can exploit on any given defender.

He didn't score, rebound, move or defend well. Guy was very nice but one of the worst players to ever start a game for Syracuse. I'd take Peter Carey over him in today's game. Could you imagine forth in today's game? It'd be a nightmare.
There was a lot of love for him on this board, especially with him being a fairly local kid. I never was very impressed with him, he couldn't seem to jump over 2 inches. But he was a good student and great teammate.