Class of 2023 - C Gus Yalden (NC) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 C Gus Yalden (NC)

Fun video but I’m not sure a 6’8” dude that almost literally can’t jump is a good fit for the middle of our zone.

Feels like the kinda player that ends up on a Cinderella team that everyone falls in love with during the tournament.

Fun video but I’m not sure a 6’8” dude that almost literally can’t jump is a good fit for the middle of our zone.

Feels like the kinda player that ends up on a Cinderella team that everyone falls in love with during the tournament.

Will be interesting to see how he develops though. Plus who knows the JB situation and whether we look different on D by then...

MCW in his podcast with Devo said that after his retirement he wanted to come back to Syracuse and give back to the program and the community. He purchased a home in the Baldwinsville area about a month ago. ❤️
I was happy to hear MCW on Devo's podcast saying he wanted to get more involved with Cuse, and happy to hear you say he bought a house there. NBA guys hanging around would help with recruiting. Hopefully Melo wants to get more involved during his retirement.

Why has his ranking (twofoeseven) went from 18th to 108th in just a calendar year?

I was happy to hear MCW on Devo's podcast saying he wanted to get more involved with Cuse, and happy to hear you say he bought a house there. NBA guys hanging around would help with recruiting. Hopefully Melo wants to get more involved during his retirement.

Love to see the same from Melo. Also he has several endeavors that might work well with NIL to help the kids build a brand.

Yea not far from me. Just around the corner on Gaskin.
Yup not that far from me either.

Off topic. It’s really too bad that more posters here don’t listen to all of Devo’s podcasts. They’d really get much more of an understanding of the program, the coaches, players, philosophy, history of the men’s program, the practices, not counting the info players reveal from their past and plans for their future.

Yup not that far from me either.

Off topic. It’s really too bad that more posters here don’t listen to all of Devo’s podcasts. They’d really get much more of an understanding of the program, the coaches, players, philosophy, history of the men’s program, the practices, not counting the info players reveal from their past and plans for their future.

I need to play catch up. Caught several and got behind

Love to see the same from Melo. Also he has several endeavors that might work well with NIL to help the kids build a brand.
That's a really good point. He could set up great NIL opportunities, which recruits would find cool as well as lucrative. Something like that could get Cuse back to where it wants to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom