C Ham & Swiss 7 Foot Submarine / Transferring from neighborhood Deli | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

C Ham & Swiss 7 Foot Submarine / Transferring from neighborhood Deli

This sandwich would start over Sidibe from day 1

Too bad Jimmy don't Deli

If only we had a dedicated Ham and Cheese coach on staff; someone who has eaten a sub this large before.
Our staff is all PB&J. No subs.We should invite an old hero to come back to coach up the bigs.

Last edited:
If we are reported to have interest in Ham&Swiss, but it's likely that he will go elsewhere, then (1) he's not nearly as good as unenlightened SU fans think he is; and (2) the staff's interest level is either non-existent, or greatly overrated.

If Ham&Swiss commits to SU, then he's a great, under-the-radar, pick up.

Interesting development here. Redshirted as a freshman, 5th year grad transfer, immediately eligible. Initially redshirted to bulk up.

Cons: For a 7 footer, plays way more horizontal than vertical like you'd hope for a center. Defensive effort can be described as "soggy," averages the same # of rebounds as a dead man. Gives you nothing on the offensive end of the court.

Pros: Locker room favorite. Has the kind of frame that can carry more meat on it. Delightfully pungent. Most impactful play is tripping opposing 5s using loose lettuce. Style and on court demeanor can be described as "salty," in a good way.
Jimmy dont sub

This sandwich would start over Sidibe from day 1

Too bad Jimmy don't Deli

If only we had a dedicated Ham and Cheese coach on staff; someone who has eaten a sub this large before.
1586785729636.png

Ham and Swiss is far and away the worst possible combination. I like that guy Roast Beef and Cheddar that's already on the roster and redshirted last season.
I'd love to get some southwest chicken, too, but jb hasn't recruited out that way in over a decade

Well I'm sure that the Smoking Slivovitz would be happy not to have to man the register anymore at the deli, only handle deliveries. Happy Dyngus Day.

I'm still holding onto some thread of hope that we end up getting involved with a 7ft russian submarine. Been doing lots of diggin on this one. I think TT has too many condiments as they sit right now and still pursing other possible meat selections to add to the sub. Trying to will this to happen lol. (For those that missed all the previous fun this is in reference to Vladislav Goldin 4 star 7ft 225lb center from PSA)

I.need.more.hobbies.right.now.
Covid-19

Side note this thread has been fun and considering the real vlad thread got nuked early on maybe this will make a comeback? I'm hoping it does anyways because adding another tweener like Gibson makes NO SENSE.

A player for sure but being Swiss, he does not have it in his genes to fight for rebounds.

Plays 6’6.

We need someone who will bang inside and hold his own against the brawny bigs of the ACC. Someone with beef.

What we need is a 7 foot roast beef with American. With Gold mustard (of course). Make it an unwich with extra mayo...no better not. Then LeBron will get involved and we will never see him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom