Class of 2019 - C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another center with health issues...I can’t wait to have him...that’s sarcasm btw

If we already had a good center you could see taking this guy as a developmental project or practice body. But since we desperately need a starting caliber center, this makes no sense.

Maybe Ajak>Akok for the Cuse? I'm willing to be open-minded about it for now. Would they have been allowed to have both? (grin)

I have seen a couple games on the Westtown website. If anyone is interested go to westtown.edu, proceed to athletics and there is a link to their free digital online games. The only problem with the site is that there is no running commentary, so don't get the advantage of getting names but JBA is #22. There is a particularly good game against Brewster Academy. Judge for yourself. Westtown has a couple underclassmen that have gotten offers from SU and are higher rated players than JBA. Could be a nice pipeline developing...

Why is this kid not rated higher? Ive kept off the recruiting board for months. Very impressive imo.

All he needs to be is a role player capable of playing minutes.
If he is like AO as an Fr and Soph that is fine when he has a just a body and develop into a player by his Jr year.

From what I've seen he is not a guy you can throw it down into the blocks and he can make something happen. Didn't see his teammates really look for him in the post which tells me he doesn't have much of a game in that area. He has a pretty good motor and is active but not particularly "bouncy" like a couple of his teammates. He was a fairly good free throw shooter though, good form and makes most of his free throws. Have seen him make shots from the perimeter on another clip so he appears to be more of a face up shooter. He is very long and had some nice blocks. Looks to be more skilled than
Sidibe but until this year has not played anything close to the level of competition that Sidibe had in NJ.

If we already had a good center you could see taking this guy as a developmental project or practice body. But since we desperately need a starting caliber center, this makes no sense.
Don’t you think we should wait and see on Ajak before making judgments? He’s a former top 100 center who was battling an injury last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom