Class of 2019 C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Todoubled23

Got Seoul?
Why do all these b-ball highlight videos have to feature some corny millennial tight jeans wearing rapper?

Rant aside, I love his offensive potential. And I don’t care in this case that it’s a highlight video which showcases the good plays...you wouldn’t see big men that are offensive stiffs with any of those highlights.
Agreed, been excited to see him stay (hopefully) healthy. He's got a great skillset coming in IMO.

OrangeDW

Living Legend
Agreed, been excited to see him stay (hopefully) healthy. He's got a great skillset coming in IMO.
Agreed. And from what I’ve seen and read, I’m excited about the offensive skill sets of all 5 recruits. We should be a lot more enjoyable to watch in the coming years.

Beyond have a nice shooting stroke, I’m excited to see this kid display some athletic ability and coordination.

moqui

weighing 15 stone and hailing from parts unknown
Why do all these b-ball highlight videos have to feature some corny millennial tight jeans wearing rapper?

Rant aside, I love his offensive potential. And I don’t care in this case that it’s a highlight video which showcases the good plays...you wouldn’t see big men that are offensive stiffs with any of those highlights.
yep. at a minimum, he has a great base for the coaches to work with

bnoro

Edinger Disciple

Meek Mill definitely isn't a corny, tight jeans wearing rapper...

orangejunkie

Starter
I met and had a brief conversation with JBA at Westtown last week. Very polite nice kid. Told him that Orange fans are super excited to see him arriving next year and encouraged him to keep hitting the weight room and working on his skills. Spoke to some other guys on the team at various times over the weekend. I inquired about the 6'5"white guard that SU has offered. If we're talking about the same kid they said he was transferring out because of a lack of playing time this last season. I did not see their 6'7" junior that is a highly rated 4 star, name escapes me.

jordville

All American
I met and had a brief conversation with JBA at Westtown last week. Very polite nice kid. Told him that Orange fans are super excited to see him arriving next year and encouraged him to keep hitting the weight room and working on his skills. Spoke to some other guys on the team at various times over the weekend. I inquired about the 6'5"white guard that SU has offered. If we're talking about the same kid they said he was transferring out because of a lack of playing time this last season. I did not see their 6'7" junior that is a highly rated 4 star, name escapes me.
1. John Camden
2. Noah Collier ;)

Top Bottom