Class of 2019 - C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 C Jon Bol Ajak (PA) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next year is about Sidibe and Marek at the 5 with JBA seeing minutes as he earns them. If he can catch the ball and keep the D honest he'll be fine. Of course that assumes he isn't a liability on D as that will be unacceptable.

I think a good comparsion would be Georgi Deng from Louisville. Not saying he’ll develop in what Deng was in becoming a first round pick but the body, frame and skill he has remind me of him as a prospect and what Deng looked like on his early days at UL

I think a good comparsion would be Georgi Deng from Louisville. Not saying he’ll develop in what Deng was in becoming a first round pick but the body, frame and skill he has remind me of him as a prospect and what Deng looked like on his early days at UL

Deng was a bigger guy, thicker through the torso.

Looks more of a stretch 4 than a 5. His footwork is a lot better than Sidibe's and Chukwu's.

From small clip. Appears to have good quickness, hands and footwork. Nice touch on jumper. In a perfect world he gets up to 250 and can play next year we need a big body to take up space, rebound and catch passes inside for buckets. I

I love 5's that can take the opposing 5 out of the lane and can set picks at the key and hit jumpers from there as well if they don't respect his shot while having good hands to catch passes. A lot to like here.

JBA has a pretty nice offensive game, which is encouraging to see.

He doesn't play like he's 6'11" or even 6'9" though, as it looks like he's not super athletic or quick. He's playing almost below the rim. Hope he works on his strength and quickness this summer.

i predict that jba will have a more productive college career, participate in more wins and play in more ncaa tournament games than all of our so-called "misses" in this cycle

i predict that jba will have a more productive college career, participate in more wins and play in more ncaa tournament games than all of our so-called "misses" in this cycle
Agreed because he will be at SU for 4 years vs Stewart 1 and done and the other guys 2 and done.

Agreed because he will be at SU for 4 years vs Stewart 1 and done and the other guys 2 and done.

Stewart one and done and may not make the tournament at Washington. Wahab will not make the tournament since he’s at Georgetown. If they somehow did they have a knack for losing in round one. Cockburn is not making the tournament at Illinois. If you consider Akok Akok a big (which he isn’t) he ain’t playing in any games that matter at the floundering cesspool in the AAC. As always, we will be perfectly fine

Cuse

Stewart one and done and may not make the tournament at Washington. Wahab will not make the tournament since he’s at Georgetown. If they somehow did they have a knack for losing in round one. Cockburn is not making the tournament at Illinois. If you consider Akok Akok a big (which he isn’t) he ain’t playing in any games that matter at the floundering cesspool in the AAC. As always, we will be perfectly fine

Cuse
You can discount it anyway you want. The bottom line is we went 0 for 3 on our top center targets. Whiffed, Fanned, Gutter ball, three strikes and your out.

Sure he might.

Could be one of those sweat-sweeper people w/ the mops.
Could have a chance to hit a half-court shot to win a prize.

Never say never. ;)

By that logic, I'm closing in on HOF status. Two halftime wins to my name. ;)

3A22401D-526C-414A-ACBD-75E479CB9E8B.png

There you have it! Now we know why our first center commit in forever chose cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom