Class of 2020 - C Joshua Morgan / Long Beach St Transfer | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Joshua Morgan / Long Beach St Transfer

Just looked him up 6'11 195 lbs who finished his freshman year. Another bean pole.

If the guy can alter/block shots and not foul when trying to do so, then the weight doesn't hurt him much. Sibide's problem is he doesn't have the explosiveness to alter shots, maybe if he was a couple inches taller, it'd be another story.

Reactions: CIL
LOL hey negative nancy, we didnt even really go after this kid

Exactly. It’s hard enough getting a kid to come across the country without the current circumstances.

Wow, one more and you’re basically Nostradamus! I can just skip to your posts for what’s gonna happen and not waste hours on others.

Lol that would be a good idea

LOL hey negative nancy, we didnt even really go after this kid

But the recruiting “gurus” here invested significant effort in him. What are you talking about?

ya, wanted this kid bad but didn't think he would come east. Just surprised he picked USC with Oregon after him and the success they have had recently, especially with transfers.

0 for 2 no Tape and no Morgan...and a hat trick tomorrow
I'm down on recruiting as anyone and tape is a huge blow but this kid was never leaving the west coast it's hard to get on anyone for this.

I don’t even think we really went after this kid much.

I'm down on recruiting as anyone and tape is a huge blow but this kid was never leaving the west coast it's hard to get on anyone for this.
You’re all growns up!