Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are being told that JBA is being groomed to play center, but if we actually find ourselves ‘cursed’ with it being too crowded at that position, couldn’t he just play PF? He was a perimeter dude in high school. Why. It consider him a Marek? Forward/Emergency Center. His competition is Guerrier, since Woody and Braswell also play more like threes than fours.
i'm skeptical about jba being able to play forward . . . but he did look very good in the skills competition at midnight madness

on the other hand, when we first signed edwards, i looked up his coach from the netherlands, who said he thinks his future position is as a 4

but again, i'm skeptical.

i'm skeptical about jba being able to play forward . . . but he did look very good in the skills competition at midnight madness

on the other hand, when we first signed edwards, i looked up his coach from the netherlands, who said he thinks his future position is as a 4

but again, i'm skeptical.
Line-up: V2.1
5: Sid
4: Edwards
3: Marek
2: Jackson
1: JG

This could be good...
U think? He visited us with Dior right? Who else has he visited? The new Louisville offer would suck if he could go visit there but that would have to be a virtual one right now. Would be nice if we are in a good spot with him.

This could be good...

Him reclassifying means he's more than likely to go to a school where the playing time is immediate. If Cockburn stays in the draft, they're going to be a favorite should he move up to 2020.

Him reclassifying means he's more than likely to go to a school where the playing time is immediate. If Cockburn stays in the draft, they're going to be a favorite should he move up to 2020.
I don't understand how he can reclassify giving the physical restraints on our education system at the high school and college levels...

I don't understand how he can reclassify giving the physical restraints on our education system at the high school and college levels...

High schoolers are still taking classes virtually as are colleges.

High schoolers are still taking classes virtually as are colleges.
But that doesn't allow you to jump classes, he basically needs to have completed all the test on course requirements to be in the class 2020 and has just chosen to remain in the class of 2021 before any of this happened.

But that doesn't allow you to jump classes, he basically needs to have completed all the test on course requirements to be in the class 2020 and has just chosen to remain in the class of 2021 before any of this happened.
Reclassifying is a common thing among college hoops recruits. I think it has to do with many elite high school players attending prep schools, in which they functionally attend high school for 5 years. In this scenario, a 'croot who was on a 5 year path could reclassify to graduate in the (traditional) 4 year window.

Reclassifying is a common thing among college hoops recruits. I think it has to do with many elite high school players attending prep schools, in which they functionally attend high school for 5 years. In this scenario, a 'croot who was on a 5 year path could reclassify to graduate in the (traditional) 4 year window.
I'm aware of that I am also aware that most kids sketch the course work over the 5 years, not because they are not capable but because basketball takes up a lot of their time.

Heck the kid I posted about aleksandr Glushkov looked like he put it to him at the NCAA Basketball Academy this year. Wasnt impressed with mac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom