Class of 2021 - C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Mac Etienne (CT/Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was a practice...they weren't going full speed
Could be. It was obviously just highlights of one kid. I know how it works...I'm sure if they showed Macs highlights from that day that he would look pretty impressive.

Could be. It was obviously just highlights of one kid. I know how it works...I'm sure if they showed Macs highlights from that day that he would look pretty impressive.
He is also physically ready to play now

Why all of a sudden is he not interested in us? I thought he was
He still might be. In the last @stockriser article he mentioned us being involved still. Just typical zags leaving us out. But the interview itself just seems like we might be on the outside looking in. It's all a crapshoot anyways.

Read between the lines...he was outbid. The culture he speaks of is the allowance from his benefactors.

And until this is fixed it will stain the integrity of college basketball

Thought the same thing.

So -- presumably, that prospect discussed above is a Rhodes scholar candidate with moral scruples?
He probably wanted more than they were willing to pony up. I can only imagine what that number was. I mean they had to pay their 4th best player(Smart) 2 years ago. Imagine what the other three got!

It would be such a nice breath of fresh air though, if you were right about the moral scruples though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom