Class of 2018 - C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 C/OG Tyrone Sampson Portal from Fresno St

So is he gone for good, or is there a shot in the 2nd signing period?

He Marrone'd us.

I expect to see him wearing blue and maize or green and white next year.

Big loss, but this isn't a flip situation or a Lewis situation. Totally sucks either way, maybe our best recruit and obviously we need OLine help badly

Grades?
Otherwise if he wanted to be here and they said no, I'm at a lose for What this staff is thinking...

tenor.gif

Grades?
Otherwise if he wanted to be here and they said no, I'm at a lose for What this staff is thinking...

No inside information, but I'd have to guess the staff wouldn't have said no unless he had grades/significant other issues.

Sounds like family thinks they found something better..smh

He clearly is getting interest from a bigger school. Good luck to the kid.

Offer came him he was excited about

It is nothing like that. This is my final post on this subject [please respect my decision
upload_2017-12-20_9-31-26.jpeg
]

Kid was 100% committed here. This was not a situation where a bigger offer came in, he was wavering, etc. Nothing to do with the coaching staff, or Sampson not wanting to come here.

That's all I have to say on the subject. I'm sure more will come out over time.

Suffice it to say -- he gone.

It is nothing like that. This is my final post on this subject [please respect my decision View attachment 117813]

Kid was 100% committed here. This was not a situation where a bigger offer came in, he was wavering, etc. Nothing to do with the coaching staff, or Sampson not wanting to come here.

That's all I have to say on the subject. I'm sure more will come out over time.

Suffice it to say -- he gone.

Have to think it was a family/distance thing