Class of 2020 - C/PF Fallou Diagne (AZ) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C/PF Fallou Diagne (AZ)

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
6'10 200lbs. Listed as a center but definitely more of a PF. Not much on him recently so I'm not sure if theres issues/redflags but kid looks very skilled offensively. Can shoot from permiter and handle the ball. Kinda slender for a Big man like we normally recruitd but much more skilled offensively. Reminds me of a much better offensive player then Keita. Side note: hes friends with Baye on IG.
Screenshot_20200415-195005_Chrome.jpg

Not much media stuff out there on him though.

good write up on him. Mentions having good potential for being a stretch 5 type player.

fwzwx9lnf3zzyxtwbqnd

UNDECIDED
6'9" | 205 LBS | C | 2020
COMPASS PREP
CHANDLER, AZ

(I guess the call state and new Mexico offers could be new) maybe hes just not that good lol. Thought he looked decent on tape.
Recruitment: Offers from Cal State Fullerton and New Mexico.

Why his stock could rise: Arizona State, Mississippi and Texas Tech offered the slender big man with mobility and upside as a junior, but things have since quieted. This season, he'll play with a pretty loaded group at Compass Prep and given that there aren't many big men left, he'll get every chance to prove he's worth developing at a high major. Once he adds strength, he's got a high ceiling for improvement.

Actually he kinda reminds me of a Pascal Siakam. **NOT SAYING THATS HIS POTENTIAL** just how he plays and what hes able to do.

Don't touch kids that couldn't qualify. The bare minimum gets you an athletic scholarship for basketball and football at most institutions. If they're not cutting it in high school, less chance they do so in college where outside of the syllabus, no one is going to remind you of your assignments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom