Class of 2020 - C/PF Fallou Diagne (AZ) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C/PF Fallou Diagne (AZ)

No test scores. Wow. A lot of kids who wouldn't qualify are going to be in college for the Fall semester.
Crazy times...lots of recruiting movement about to happen even more so then what it has been. Wild west about to start.

His coach said he can play both the 4 and 5 but is more of a stretch 4 that can shoot 3s. Tyler lydon like I guess. Taller but not as big. Although I dont remember what lydon weighed coming in as a freshman?

I'd rather have a big bruiser inside but I'm not going to lie, I love this kids tape and think Its pretty impressive. He does everything and is the typical cuse type. Kinda hope he ends up eligible and we give him a look. Quicker and stronger version of Akok I think. Seemed like a nice kid, well spoken and his coach as well.

Just delete this thread. Kid isn't eligible even with the changes. He didnt have enough classes his freshman and sophomore year.

Don't touch kids that couldn't qualify. The bare minimum gets you an athletic scholarship for basketball and football at most institutions. If they're not cutting it in high school, less chance they do so in college where outside of the syllabus, no one is going to remind you of your assignments.
In college there’s dedicated tutors, study sessions, study halls, etc for these kids; HS is more of a free for all academically . I think some kids could definitely do better in college with more structure/attention

In college there’s dedicated tutors, study sessions, study halls, etc for these kids; HS is more of a free for all academically . I think some kids could definitely do better in college with more structure/attention
Absolutely. The kid was really nice and seemed well spoken. Sad because hes a talented kid. Hope he figures it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom