Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

I think you are 100% right . As far as Lawrence goes I don't think it was his coach, more his handler.

I wanna be a handler, I mean come on, some random guy who somehow weasels his way into some kids life and pretends to give a crap about making the best decisions for the kid... :bang:

Those people are scum!

Please list the factors in a priority list for someone choosing a school to attend and to play basketball assuming the individual is a top player with aspirations to play in the NBA. )Some example factors in no order of importance)

Playing Time
Coaching reputation (winning, developing players, relationship with players etc.)
Strenght of team
Strenght of teams played ie. conference
TV exposure
Academic reputation
Closeness to home
Relationship with teammates
Courses offerred
Relationship with asst. coaches
Support of school fans
Getting recruited over
Venue
Weather (come on)
and everything else i'm missing

Last edited:
Lets just be patient, if he comes to elite camp we can probably get a commitment then. No need to press panic in season, we are number 1 right now.

Kid has a hell of a poker face. I would have been falling all over myself to commit even before that game. I'm going to go all in and call his bluff.

Please list the factors in a priority list for someone choosing a school to attend and to play basketball assuming the individual is a top player with aspirations to play in the NBA. )Some example factors in no order of importance)

Playing Time
Coaching reputation (winning, developing players, relationship with players etc.)
Strenght of team
Strenght of teams played ie. conference
TV exposure
Academic reputation
Closeness to home
Relationship with teammates
Courses offerred
Relationship with asst. coaches
Support of school fans
Getting recruited over
Venue
Weather (come on)
and everything else i'm missing

CHICKS

thCA4IIU41.jpg
CHICKS

Diagne highlights in this video package from Pope John vs. St. Benedict's.